new

Guys I've absolutely no time to write I had a really big test today (30% if my english grade) and on wednesday I'll have another one but I'll try to write after.
This is an old one shot so I don't remember what it's about but enjoy.

Sterek
_____

"I smelled a new smell on my way to work, I don't know what it is but it's powerful, very powerful," Scott said once everyone got to the loft. "It smelt familiar but unfamiliar, it made me feel like I need to kill it" He explained.

"I smelled it too on my way home, it made me and theo ran away, it was like we weren't in control, our legs just took us" Liam said and theo nodded in agreement.

Everyone looked at stiles and derek who stood at the corner, derek with a concerned look and stiles with his thinking face, and waited for answers from the alpha and his mate.

"I..I know what it is" Stiles said suddenly.
"What is it?" Asked jackson.
"An angel," He said, making everyone laugh. "Guys I'm serious"
"Sti angels doesn't exist" Said isaac.
"Ok just don't say I didn't warn you"

~2 weeks~

The pack was standing in the middle of the road and waiting when a 67' impala stopped in front of them, the smell was stronger than ever, making some of the pups whimper, and they all knew the new big bad was in that car.

They waited as 4 men stepped out of the car, making the pups growl.
"Look sammy all the little wolves are waiting for us to play" The shorter said as two of them got their guns out.
"Hunters" Muttered scott.
"Winchesters" Said derek, looks of fear appeared on the youngers faces.

"So who are the other two?" Asked scott.
Before derek could answer stiles came out of no where and stood in front of them, making the pack worried.
They were going to move him when the five words came out of his mouth, making them freeze.

"Papa! Dad! I missed you!" Stiles ran to the shorter who dropped his gun and hugged the young boy tightly.
"Mischief what are you doing here?"
"What am I doing here? Why are you trying to fight my pack?" He asked.
"Your pack?" Another one asked.

"Papa!" Stiles hugged him just as tight.
"Maybe you should introduce everyone before your dad and sam will kill them"
"Good idea," Stiles said and let go of the man before turning to the pack. "Let's meet at my house ok?"

"Stiles you can't go with them" Scott argued and the pack nodded.
"Scotty I haven't seen them in two years, they are my family, they won't hurt me"
"Not yet at least" Said one of the men.
"Gabriel you're not helping"

"Guys I trust stiles," Derek said, making everyone look at him. "We'll meet at the sheriff's house in 15 minutes ok?" Everyone nodded and soon everyone was gone.

Stiles and the four men were the last ones to get to the sheriff's house to see everyone sitting in the living room.
"Ok where do I start?" Stiles asked once everyone sat down.
"From the beginning" Asked lydia.

"So guys those are lydia, scott, derek, liam, theo, mason, corey, malia, ethan, jackson, isaac, kira, hayden, brett and peter, my pack," He smiled at them. "Pack this is my dad, dean winchester, my pops, castiel, my uncle, sam winchester and my other uncle gabriel"

"How?" Was the only thing scott could say after that.

"Well it all started when papa pulled dad out of hell, papa is an angel what makes me nephilim, I actually don't really know how everything happened but they fell in love and according to uncle sam wouldn't admit it until he got dad really drunk and he and papa made me, papa went MIA for 5 months until he told dad, they raised me until I was 15 and after the prince of hell tried to kill me they sent me here, noah is actually an angel so technically my uncle, and so is gabriel and uncle sam is in love with gabriel but won't admit it like scott and isaac and-"

"And kid you're rumbling" Dean said.
"Sorry I'm nervous" Admitted stiles.
"Why are you nervous?" Asked castiel.
"Well scott, the true alpha, is my best friend and derek, also an alpha, is my mate" He said quietly.

"We know" Said gabriel.
"You know?" Stiles asked and they nodded. "And dad isn't trying to kill him" He looked at them confused.
"We talked about it before we got here," Castiel looked at him. "If he makes you happy we won't stop that"
"We're maybe hunters but you're my kid and you being happy is the most important thing to me," Dean hugged him. "But if he ever hurts you he won't get a second chance"

"Thank you daddy" Stiles whispered and neither let go from the hug.
"Anything for my baby, even if he's making stupid decisions" Dean smiled.
"Leave the kid alone or he won't invite you to the wedding" Cas said making dean let go and look at his son shocked.

"Wedding?" He asked quietly and stiles nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, clearly hurt.
"Dad it happened just 2 days ago, that's why I called, I wanted to tell you in person and not over the phone" He explained.

"Is there a reason?" Dean asked and stiles blushed deeply, knowing very well what his father was talking about.
"We actually found out this morning" He said quietly and dean didn't waste another minute before hugging him tightly.

It wasn't a secret that dean wasn't dereks biggest fan, after all the man was practically taking his baby away from him, but he couldn't be happier to hear that his son found a man he was truly happy with or that he's going to be a grandpa.

"Cas" Dean looked at castiel and nodded before the angel teleported.
"Where did papa go?" Asked stiles.
"You know that I love you right?" Stiles nodded, now a little worried. "You know what is the second thing I love the most?"
"Baby" Answered a confused stiles.

"I know you don't want your kids to grow up like you and us did, I don't want that either, but I want you to have this" Dean took his hand, leading his son outside where stood a brand new 67' impala with castiel leaning against it smiling.

"Dad?" Stiles looked shocked.
"It's all yours kid" Dean smiled as the teen attacked him with a hug, crying loudly.
"Thank you" He cried while dean held him.
"You're welcome kid," They stood there for a while until stiles calmed down. "Want to take it for a spin? Just the two of us?"
"Do I get to drive?" He asked.
Dean smiled. "It's your car kiddo, you get to do everything"

Stiles didn't waste time and took deans hand running with him to the car.
He started the car and took a look at the pack before smiling at his dad and driving, he couldn't wait to make new awesome memories in this car.