Chapter 16

It was December 24 and my paretns just left for their work. I sat down on th couch in my pjs and watched music videos on the tv and i hearda knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.

"Merry Christmas!!!!" Luke said picking me up and spinning me around and closing the door. He handed me a small box

"Luke," I said opeing the box. I pulled out an locket. On it was te letter 'L'. I opened it and saw a picture or me and the other side a picuture of Luke."Thank you"

"Anything for my Angel" he said hugging me "Do you know how long it toke for me to find a picture of you?"

"No" I said

"Forever" he said pulling away. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, my parents just left for work and I am alone" I said

"On christmas eve?" he said

"Yep" I said

"Will you have me then" he said sitting down

"Don't you have a family to go back to?" I asked

"Nope, visiting my Aunt and I didn't want to go"

I sat down next to him "Why not?"

"My Aunt always talks to me about what I'm doing wrong, even behide my back" he said putting his eyes on the tv

"Sorry" I said

"Really?" he asked eyeing me

"What?" I asked

"This musc video?" he said pointing to the tv "Doesn't Sam Smith want to make you cry?"

"I like this song" I said

"What is this called?" he asked

" 'Not The Only One' " I said

"This album was made for a his ex boyfriend, you know that right?" he asked

"Yes and I am happy that he is gay" I said

"Why?" he asked

"Because gays are still people too. God still made them." I said looking at him "If people want o be gay, let them, support them"

"I love when you speak your mind" he said and kissed my forehead.

We just sat watching tv and talking for hours until three in the morning.

"Its three, should you be going home?" I asked

"Nope. I am standing here, and plus, my parent are maybe drunk right" he said

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "I love you"

"I love you more" he said changing the music video. 

"I have a question" I said

"Anything"

"Why me?"

He looked at me "What?"

"Why me? Why did you use Emily to get to me?"

He sighed "I don't know. I didn't want to come out to you and ask you out. I thought that was a stupid way to ask you. I knw you were friendswith Emily and I thought I could go trough you. I didn't know thatit will hurt you. I'm sorry"

"Luke, the mstakes we make are in the past and we can't change them. I understand that just asking me out would be stupid but, your lieing" I said looking into his eyes

He sighed again "How did you know?"

"Because I can tell" I said "I want the full story"

He sighed again "I didn't like you then, I wasa bully in every school I as in and I didn't have any friends. I didn't a clue. I meet Calum and the others in the last school I was in. We got into this school because of how bad we were. When I saw you, I thought that you won't ever be cool. As soon as I started bullying her, I loved how you always stand up for her, I then started to like you and I needed to get a way to get you"

"Wow." I said

"Yeah" he said putting his hands around my body and pulled me closer. "In my way, your the coolest"

"Your the hottest"

"Your the sexiest" he said and kissed my neck. 20 mintutes later, we fell asleep holding each other.