Chapter 21

We pulled up in a parking lot and the building was loud. Music came from the building and people were walking in and out. I have never been to a club. Not even looked at one. It was weird. I'm going to be in the club  on the New Years. The busiest day of the year. I kind of don't want to do this.

"You okay?" Luke said parking the car.

"Yeah" I said sitting back "Will you hold my hand?"

"All the way?" he asked grabbing my hand

"Please" I said looking at him

"Trust me, any one that even looks at you, will be in the hospital" he said

I laughed "Big time"

"You ready?" he asked

I soke my head and we got out. I was warm for being New Years. I kind of like it. One thing about me, I hate the cold. I hate the ouside. I hate people. I hate a lot of things. And clubs are one of them. Luke was still holding me hand which was wonderful, it made me less nervous. Then, I remebered I wasn't 21.

"Wait," I said and stopped "i'm not 21"

He smiled "First time for everything right?"

"How am I going to get in?" I asked

"I know the guard" he said "Can you do something for me?"

"Sure" I said

"Please, don't worry. Live for the moment" he said looking into my eyes

"Okay" I said

We walked to the door. A long line of people in front of the door and a colored big man standing in front of it. Luke walked up and whispered into the guard's ear. The guard smiled and let us through. Once we got inside, lots of swealy people dancing in small spaces, lots of people at the bar and loud music. Luke pulled me over to the bar and we sat down.

"You like it?" he yelled over the music

"Sure" I said

"What may I get you?" the bartender asked

"Two shots and two vodka, please" Luke said

"Coming up" he said and walked away

"Luke!" I yelled

"Its okay, don't worry" he said putting his hand on my thigh

The bartender came with our drinks. Luke picked up a shot and gave the other one to me.

"Ready?" he asked

I picked up the glass and soke my head. We both drank it with a rush. We set the glass down.

"Hows that for your first drink?" he asked

"Amazing, yet gross" I said with a laugh

"I know" he said with a smile.

We drank our vodka and talked. It was fun for my first time at the club. But their was a man in his twentys that wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Luke," I said looking at the man

Luke looked at the man, then at me. He got up and kissed my neck, pulling me closer to him. I looked at he man and saw that he walked away. Luke pulled away, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. The song changed to 'Talking Body' by Tove Lo. Luke pulled me close and kissed my neck, we then danced. The floor cleared a little but we still danced. We danced weirdly which was good because we were being ourselfs as drunk people. Then, the next thing we were dancing dirty. I don't remeber most of the night after our shots and drinks, but it was fun. We then left and made it to the car. Luke pinned me up against the car and kissed my neck for a few minutes. After that, we got into the car and went back to his house. Then, I remember that we were on his bed and he was on me, and he was smiling and I was laughing. Then I woke up the next morning.