Chapter eleven

I opened my eyes to the beauiful morning. Sun light was coming through the window. Luke wasn't next to me. I knew he wouldn't leave because this is his house. I heard music coming from the hallway. I got up and went down the hallway. I opened the door where the music was from. Luke was standing their, looking at me. He was in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Morning" he said walking to me and kissing my forehead, putting his hands on my jawline.

"Morning" I said

"How did you sleep?" he asked walking to turn the music down.

"Wonderfull" I said

"That good?" he asked

I smiled

"I didn't wake you, did I?" he asked

"No" I said looking around. The room had painting on the wall, a desk, and papers on it.

"I call it 'The Thinking Room'" he said "I get my best ideas here"

"I can tell" I said

"Your mom called this morning while you were asleep," he said "I told her that you were alsleep and that she would call you back. She sounded mad"

That's my mom. "Thanks"

I walked out of the room and called her. She's mad because I didn't come home and I slept over a boys house.

"Hello? Rydel?" my mom asked

"Yes," I said

"Why are you with him?" she asked

"Is that a crime?" I asked

"Rydel, don't talk back to me, that's not nice" she said

And you are?

"I need you home, right now" she said

"Okay" I said

The buzz came on the other side. I put my phone back into my pocket and I walked to his room.

"Luke," I said "I need you to drive me home"

He turned and put on a tank top and walked to me. "Whats in it for me?"

He smiled

"Um....What do you want?" I asked

"An answer" he said and kissed my hand "Didn't your mom say that she wouldn't be back until thanksgiving? Isnt that why you wanted to come over?"

Hes right "Maybe she came home eary?"

"Dont ask me, I am bad at answers" he said

We walked out of the housse  and into his car. We didnt say a word until he pulled up.

"See you later?" he asked

"I hope" I said getting out of the car. "I'll call you"

"Sure thing....Angel" he said and pulled away.

I sighed and walked inside. My parents were right at the door once I got in. I didnt say anything, but I wanted to. I felt my moms eyes burn into my skin.

"Luke? Really?" she asked "Your friends bully"

I tryed to say something, but my dad cut me off.

"Luke Hemmings? Emilys bully? Rydel!" he said

"You can not see this boy until you start school again" she said "And if we have anymore talks about him, I will take away your phone and you cant talk to him, understand?"

Fine! Why dont you kill me too?

My mom walked away but my dad just sat their on the arm of the couch.

"I'm proud that you met someone, but I'm sad that hes a bully" he said

"Was" I said

"Why him?" he asked

"Why mom!" I yelled "Just because I'm dating a ex-men person, doesnt mean you have to judge me on everything I do!"

I walked down the hall to my bedroom and slammed the door. I wanted to be alone. Everone was on my back. Soon after that my parents came into my room.

"Rydel-" my mom said

"I know" I said "I am a bad brat that everyone hates and I need to get a life, I know"

My mom just stared at me "I was going to say, You have a phone call"

He gave me the phone and left with dad.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear

"Can we hang out?" Emily said "We need to talk about something"

Crap, does she know? She shouldnt!

"I cant leave the house" I said

She sighed "Okay, I saw Luke taking you home today..."

Thats all she had to say. "He picked me up and he wanted to talk even though I didnt want to and once I got in the car, he wouldn't let me go. I treaten to call the cops and he pulled up to my house and I got free"

I dont like lieing, but she cant know. That will be the end of our friendship and everything will go down in hell.

"Thats why you cant leave? Your parents wont let you because of it?" she asked

"Yes......."I lied

"Okay, thanks for telling me. Bye"

I put the phone down. What if she found out? Would she forgive and we will still be friends? Will she not forgive and trys to forget? Its Emily, I dont know. I need time to think about it. But Emily knows everything now. It wont be long until she finds out. Not long at all.