Remember me?

Request by:   @simp4animekpop 

** This was Hella angsty at first but with a fluffy ending 🥺🥺

 PLUS THIS WAS SO FKING BAD LIKE 😬............................................

word count: 997

~Editing~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

The room was swirling, all I could feel was dizziness, if you could even feel that. My stomach twist and turned . All I could see were blurry people taking me away.

"THEIR HEART RATE IS PICKING UP!"

One person said. They looked like doctors..

Everyone around me looked unfamiliar. So many questions were going through my head.

Who are these people???

Where am I???

Why does my head hurt????

I'm scared..

Who are these people???

I'm scared..

Who am I???

Wait I need to slow down. I know, I know a few of these questions.  My breath hitched as the cart I was laying in shook. 'What is going on??' I thought. Soon feeling everything go black I closed my eyes falling unconscious.

NO ONE'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors pushed the bed inside a room. "How did this happen??" One doctor asked Hawks who stood there dumbfounded and certainly worried. " I don't know!  All I remember is swinging down a stair rail in my agency, then Y/N tried to swing down too and it didn't end well....-"

"You Did What." 

All the doctors turned their heads to the loud and stern voice coming from the door. Hawks already knew who was behind him. He could practically feel her deadly stare burning in the back of his head. He gulped rather loudly. Suddenly feeling a strong grip on his shoulder turning him around.

He turned around to be face to face with a rather harshly angry Rabbit. " Look Miruko..... I CAN EXPLAIN?!?" Hawks said in a uncertain tone. Rumi crossed her arms over her chest and thumped her foot. " I'm sorry... but you aren't allowed to be here...." One nurse appeared by the door. 

Hawks quickly left the room, but Rumi didn't leave easily, but eventually she got out.

She was so worried 🥺 

All she knew to do was to transfer her worry into anger. And she also knew that  someone was gonna die.... most likely Hawks.

Y/N POV 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shined in my face. I squinted my eyes a bit to adjust to my surroundings. It looked like a park with a lot of grass and a few tables down the hill I was currently laying on. "Wakey Wakey, Carrots!" A voice boomed right beside me, But I didn't turn my head to look at who  was talking to me. I just kept looking at the sky. " Ya know you've been napping here for 1 hour.. I was gonna wake you up, but your face looked soo cute!" The voice chuckled a bit. This put a smile on my face as I hummed closing my eyes once more. " Hey don't fall sleep again ya hear?! Want to go home and lay in a comfy bed and cuddle instead?" 

I opened my eyes again a big smile making its way to my lips . I giggled a bit and turned my head to the side.

"Of course I do-"

That's weird... Nobody was there....

But I could've sworn someone I was talking to me just now...  right?

I opened my true eyes to see a dim hospital light meaning I was in a hospital..

"Oh good your finally awake, we were so worried..." A relieved voiced could be heard on my left..

I turned my head to see a guy with- with red wings?!? Huge red wings. I was startled to say the least. I gasped out of my skin. "Who-Who are you?!?" I yelled. He looked at me confused. "What- Stop messing around Y/N.." He chuckled nervously. I looked at him. " Your, your serious........?" He said looked surprised. "It's me- Keigo Takami?? Your best friend??? Come on.." He looked in disbelief. I looked back at him feeling guilty. 

"You don't remember me?"

His voice cracked. 

"I'm so sorry.." my eyes became watery. He looked disappointed, as he quickly left the room. I felt a tear drop down my cheek. This made me so guilty, I can't remember anything..  Where  I came From, Yesterday, Any of my friends, and apparently family...

I whimpered a bit. All I want is this nightmare to end.

NO ONE'S POV

 Hawks went to where Rumi was, she was biting her nails and thumping her foot a drop of sweat falling down her head. "Y/N doesn't remember us.." Hawks stated plainly. "What?" Rumi stood up looking up at Keigo. "Keigo this isn't the time to be spitting goddamn jokes." Rumi said worry laced in her voice. 

"Be serious."

"I'm not lying."

"...."

" They lost their memory... I didn't think it would be that bad- but  Y/N did hit their head pretty hard..." Hawks looked down. Rumi quickly passed him to the room you were laying in. She thumped her quickly going past everyone. She slowed down when she got closer towards the door.  Her ears flopped down, she had to slap herself a bit to make sure she didn't cry.

Rumi never cries.

Y/N POV

I wiped a teardrop as I heard the door open. I saw yet another person that I could recognize- wait hang on.

" Hey, Carrots."

That voice sounds so familiar. 

The woman walked fully in the room. My eyes widened, I looked at her features. Mainly  her white long silky hair. I gasped

" R-RUMI?!?"

Rumi's eyes widened.

Suddenly I was hit with a ton of emotions. So many different feelings and memories washed over me. It was so overwhelming that It started to make my head hurt.

" You remember??"

I nodded my head happily feeling happy tears fall down my cheeks. Rumi quickly ran over and hugged me.

"Don't get to excited I don't remember everything." I sniffed my head against her chest.

"Oh that's okay baby! As long as you remember me."