Wanna Match 👉👈

*Oneshot 🦋ENJOY🦋*

It was 5:00 pm evening time the sky was a perfect yellowish color, it was also very calming ' The sky looks so peaceful today.' Y/N thought, they were in a perfect mood. At the moment Y/N was walking to the corner clothing store to get something  for Rumi. There was no real reason they wanted to get something for her they just did.

It's just the many habits you get from dating, the habit to go out of your way. The store was called  'Kristins' a nice accessory store for fashion. Y/N heard a buzz comping from their pocket, they grabbed their phone to see a text message from  Rumi, it always made Y/N's heart flutter.

    5:34 PM

𝓑𝓾𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓷🐰🥕: I'm on my way home carrots whatcha doin?

5:34 PM                                                                                                                

You: Nothing! See you when you get home!

5:36 PM

𝓑𝓾𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓷🐰🥕: *read*

Y/N took a moment to look at the text Rumi sent, a dumb smile laying on their  face. They shook their head to realize that they probably only had like 20 minutes to get something for Rumi and be back before she's home.

'Well shit....'

Practically running to the Kristens store, Y/N opened the door to hear the Ching sound of the doorbells. The music was very homey and gave off a Christmas type of vibe. " Welcome to Kristens we'll be closing soon!" The register are the counter said. ' They look like their  fed up with life.....' Y/N thought smirking at their own jokes. Kristens had lots of matching outfits, that's what Y/N was looking for, an outfit to match with Rumi. It seemed pretty dumb, but they were looking at couples matching  and it gave Y/N the idea of coming to this store in the first place.

But discussing this with Rumi first was out of the question, it was an embarrassing idea one Y/N would rather keep secret, and it gave the excuse  to surprise her instead. That's when Y/N fount the cutest outfits they were two bunny onesies they were both white so there was no real difference. This became a quick obsession to Y/N  and they quickly went in line to the register and pay.

Walking home was fun it was still evening, and Y/N had the biggest smile on their face. Imagining Rumi matching outfits with them, not public of course there onesies, but to sleep feeling comfy and soft inside was just perfect. It gave Y/N stomachs more butterflies, there was the tiniest skip in their feet.

Coming home was a breeze, Rumi wasn't home yet, 'Perfect now I can surprise  her' Y/N thought.  

Then IT came, the second thoughts...

' Well what if she HATES the onesies  and is disgusted by them?! What if she Looks at me differently?!!! WHAT IF SHE HATES ME?!!' The thoughts overcrowded Y/N to the point where they wanted to hide the bag with the outfits somewhere Rumi would never look

'Wait... this is Rumi's FUCKING HOUSE! She looks EVERYWHERE!' The Front door nob start to shake keys could be heard from the other  side indicating that The Rabbit hero has finally come home. ' Oh no no no.' Y/N ran through the house sliding  down the wooden floor and falling in the process making a loud thud. The door finally opened Rumi coming in " Carrots I'm finally hom-" Rumi stopped and looked down at Y/N. "The Hell?!" She continued. "What kind of shit were ya tryna accomplish down there?!" Rumi lended a hand pulling  Y/N back up. " Hey Rumi uhh how was your day!?" Y/N  said dodging the question. Rumi had a sus look on her face "Oi whats in the bag?" Rumi looked down at the bag. Y/N blushed "Nothing!" They then continued to throw the bag on the floor. Rumi went to the floor and grabbed the bag, unraveling it a little, her hair covered her face so it was hard to tell if she was mad or happy. There was an awkward silence, Y/N put their finger tips together.

"So umm... Wanna Match 👉👈"

**OMG GUYS  comment what you think, if you liked it or didn't START SENDING IN REQUEST GUYS Because it would be fun to do when I get the chances 🦋🌟💗 hope you enjoyed!!