Poor bunny

**Decided to do a little imagine/oneshot leave request  and thank you for the votes 😆 word count: 339

"I ain't sick!" 

"Rumi Just take the MEDICINE and stop being so stubborn!"

Rumi pouted finally giving in sitting down on the couch, with her hands crossed around her chest. " You know you wouldn't have a fever if you didn't keep working in the rain." You said giving her the cup of medicine. She made a expression showing how sour the medicine tasted "Rain can't stop me." She pouted "Well a fever can, and I will. You're not leaving this house until your temperature is back to normal!" You said. She kept that pout on her face which you thought was completely adorable.

Rumi knew she wasn't going to be able to sneak out and continue hero work with you being there. And honestly a tiny bit of her didn't even want too, she couldn't deny being sick anymore after a few minutes her head started to hurt, and the room started to become awfully hot.  But that didn't mean she couldn't do work around the house. She refused to just sit still, it's too hard.

Standing up from the couch Rumi walked over the the kitchen area. 'I could just wash some dishes' 

"Rumi what are you doing?"

"What it look like? I'm about to do some dishes!"

"I already washed them..."

".....

Damn."

"Why don't you just chill on the couch? I did everything so you don't have too." You said with a proud smile. Rumi became quiet still looking down at the empty sink. "Can we cuddle?" She said in the most cutest quiet voice ever. You gasped, it was very rare when Rumi used her quiet voice. "Awww say that again!" You said wanting to hear the cute little request once more.

"I Said Can wE CuDdLe."

"Dang it, it was cuter the first time, but sure- wait what if I get sick too?!"

"I don't fucking care."

" Rumi I can't get sick- RUmI STOP GETTING CLOSER TO ME! RUMI STOP!"