OT8- Pack Mates(3)

Word Count- 2,106

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho signaled everyone to stay ready as he moved to open the door. They were ready to fight whoever it was. They were the strongest Kingdom in the area with a Blood Alpha as their King. It was impossible to defeat them. Everybody knew that. Who was this stupid to enter their palace and knock on the Luna's door like that?

The Alpha swiftly opened the door and was ready to pounce on the enemy but stopped when he saw that no one was there. His brows furrowed in confusion while his fist opened up as he looked here and there to see what was going on.
"What took you so long to open up?" He heard a voice say but who was saying it?

"Yah! Look down at us!" The voice said. Minho raised his brows as he muffled his laughs when he saw a bunch of seven kids standing at the doorstep. That's why the steps were light. He opened the door to the maximum and everybody relaxed as they saw the small toddlers. They were no enemies.

"How did you enter in the palace?" Minho asked, kneeling in front of them. The kids tried to enter but he stopped them with his arm. Luna was sleeping naked inside. It won't be appropriate.
"We come here every day. Why are you stopping us?" A kid said and frowned at Minho. The elder just chuckled at him while everyone watched with a smile on their faces as the other interacted with the kids.

"You can't enter. Why didn't the guards stop you?" Minho asked, wondering why the hell guards didn't tell them about this.
"Luna ordered them to not stop us from coming inside. We meet him every day except yesterday because the guards told us he was busy." A boy started to speak, his lips pouting in the end.
"I see. You will have to go back today too. Luna is resting." Minho stated directly as he didn't want to waste more of his time with the kids.

"Why? Luna loves it when we come and play with him. Please, it is important for us to meet with him. It is urgent." A little girl argued. Minho sighed deeply. He definitely can't tell the kids the real reason.
"Luna is tired. He needs to rest and what urgent do you have with him, huh?-" The kid interrupted Minho.
"I told my friends that he is the most beautiful person ever but they didn't believe me. I brought them here to see for themselves." The kid said, huffing in the end.

"That's why it smells like another pack here. See, kid, Luna needs to rest. Okay?" Minho tried to convince the kids but it didn't look like the conversation was going anywhere.
"Pleasee!" The kid whined. Minho frowned angrily. He was about to call the guards but Chan stopped him.

"Let them come in. Just bring me Hyunjin's blindfold and block everyone's smell." Chan said, his hands moved to cover Hyunjin completely with the blanket. Changbin quickly opened the bedside drawer and handed the red blindfold to Chan.
"He will wake up when he senses their feelings." Changbin whispered while the other was busy tying up the blindfold around Hyunjin's eyes.
"You are going to stand in their path. Don't let them come too close." Chan replied and the other nodded at him.

"Kids. I am letting you in. Remember to not make even a single noise. Luna is inside. You don't want him to be tired, right?" Minho explained the kids before he blocked everyone's scents by using his Alpha power since there were kids from other kingdoms as well and they did not want them to smell their Luna at all. The kids took small steps as they entered the room, their heads moving here and there to look at the Luna's room.

"You were right. He is beautiful." One of the kids said and everybody frowned at him. They haven't even looked Hyunjin at and there was not even a particular picture in the room that they can look at. There doubts were cleared when the kid started to move towards Felix who was sitting on one of the couches.
"He is really pretty." Other kids that were from another clan joined him. Everybody smiled at the confused kids but it was expected since Felix was the Royal Omega. He was drop dead gorgeous.