Finding You(3)- SKZ Ships

Word Count-  3,889

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin sighed. He felt content in the moment. It was for the first time in his whole life that he has felt safe and secure in the arms of an Alpha. It was not surprising though. Bang Chan is his mate...it was their fate. However, even if it was meant to be a certain way, it felt different to Hyunjin because the boy never had such luxuries. He was so closed off that he stopped dreaming and hoping about having a destiny...having a mate. It was impossible yet possible at the same time since he was wrapped up in Chan's arms on the Alpha's bed.

Bang Chan held Hyunjin with such passion...so much love and care that Hyunjin wanted to cry out in ecstasy. It was like he was soothing and caressing all his painful bruises and wounds that were attached to his skin. His touch was erasing all the hurting memories his scars held...just his touch was enough for Hyunjin to feel as if he was living in a bliss...his mate's touch.

"Let's stay like this...forever..." Chan whispered, his heavy and deep voice sending chills under Hyunjin's skin. It was such a perfect moment for the Omega. He has always dreamt of having a sweet and caring Alpha since he was young and now, he really has one. He has someone who holds him so tightly and securely that he wants to yell at everyone and tell them that he has the best mate ever.

Hyunjin hummed, nuzzling more into Chan. His arms hanged loosely around the Alpha while he laid comfortably without a worry in his mind. He lazily opens his eyes and looked up at his Alpha only to find him staring back and that too without a break. The moment could not have been special for him. He could feel goosebumps all over his body as Chan stared at him with his dark brown eyes as if he was marking Hyunjin just with just his eyes. He could mess with Hyunjin's insides just by looking deep into his eyes.
"You are so beautiful..." Chan whispered, leaning to kiss Hyunjin's forehead. The younger could feel heat rushing up his cheeks as they turned red.

Hyunjin's lips curved into a small pretty smile, his finger gliding on Chan's chest as he pulled his hand to cover his face. Chan grinned as he caught the younger's wrist before he could hide his face, later brining the hand close to his mouth and placing a kiss there as well. Hyunjin turned his face away, pulling away from Chan as he now faced the Alpha with his back. However, Chan did not back up either. His gentle and big arms moved to capture Hyunjin's small waist between, locking around the thin soft skin under the black robe that rested on Hyunjin's skin.

The touch was electric, overwhelming even. Hyunjin's breath hitched, his body anticipating Chan's next touch as his chest heaved with his heavy breaths. The Alpha growled internally, pulling Hyunjin closer against his chest possessively. Chan's strong arms held Hyunjin like a priced possession, the one he could kill for. It did not take another moment for him to realize his desires and his grip tightened painfully if that was possible but Hyunjin loved it more than anything else. The feeling of being owned by his Alpha was making him melt.

A gasp left Hyunjin's mouth as he felt Chan's nose teasing around his neck...his sensitive spot. He could feel his Alpha's hot breath on his skin, caressing his skin with its warmth and that's when Hyunjin let it all go completely as he now laid limp in the other's hold. His insides were relaxed as he let his Alpha take control of everything. In the moment...he had no thoughts in his mind. It was all lucid for him. His neck tilted itself, submitted to Chan...letting him have more of himself...as much as he wanted...as much as he could give.

"Mine." Chan whispered against his neck, his hot breath making Hyunjin shiver. The younger's left hand now impatiently tangled in Chan's dark hair, lightly tugging on the locks with his long fingers.
"Yours-" Hyunjin started to speak but was interrupted by a loud growl from the hallway.