Part 1 - the stranger that saved me

if you enjoy this story let me know and i can make more :) you can give character recommendations too. this is my first story on wattpad so i hope you like it!
________

You were in a restaurant sitting alone as you listened to the peaceful music and heard the clanking of plates and forks. Something caught your eye and you see a man with medium black hair eyeing you with one eye with his hands behind his head. He closed it when he saw you staring back and sipped some red wine. You finished eating your food and got out, the strange man on the back of your mind. It was a cloudy chilly night, you couldn't help but shiver a bit. Out of knowhere someone put a hand over your mouth and put a knive around your neck. "Hurry, grab their money before anyone sees!" you see more men coming out and you struggle with tears in your eyes. "Let me go!" you tried to say but your voice was muffled by the hand. You watched desperately as the bandits stole everything and felt something hit your face. You fell on your knees and crawled quickly to a corner trying to escape while tears trickled down your face. You were stopped when someone stood before you. A tall man with a white uniform and black cloak and medium dark hair. You realize it was the man you saw earlier from the restaurant, but before you could do anything, you heard bodies falling behind you. Your body trembled in fear as you looked behind you and see all those bandits.. dead! The cloaked man kneeled down before you and cupped your chin gently. "You poor thing, this world is cruel isn't it?" before you could reply, he picked you up in his arms and the last thing you can remember is the scent of alcohol.