Part 3- falling in love

It was night time as you sat at the balcony outside the mansion, looking up at the moon. Fyodor said he had to leave for some business and that it'd be too risky if you came along, so you stayed home. You were slowly adapting and accepting the fact that you now lived in a strangers home. You were still very curious about what kind of 'business' Fyodor did. You couldn't stop thinking about that handsome man and every time you thought of him your heart raced faster. His mysterious bright eyes, the words he said to you earlier. The man that saved you.. and brought you to his mansion.

You put your head in your hands trying to stop thinking of him. "I don't deserve this.. he didn't have to save me!" you cried. You never felt this way about someone and it was starting to make you act strangely. Suddenly you heard the balcony door open and you quickly wiped your tears to see who it was. It was.. Fyodor! "I-I-" you felt your heart start racing quickly as he came closer and you quickly looked at the ground to hide your red cheeks. Fyodor was holding something behind his back as he looked down on you and cupped your chin, making you look at him. You tried to look away, but his grip was strong. "Why won't you look at me?" he chuckled, knowing you couldn't hide anything from him. "I got something for my adorable darling" he held out a necklace with a diamond heart stone and put it on you. His hands touching your neck made you feel dizzy and you pushed him away without control.

"N-no.. stay away with me!" you didn't know why you were feeling this weird.. feeling. But it made you feel vulnerable. Fyodor knew exactly what was going on and grinned. "That necklace looks really nice on you~" he smiled. You began to run out of the balcony and all of a sudden, you tripped on something! "A-Ahh!" everything was like slow motion as you were about to hit the ground, but a strong grip held your waist and hand. "You should be more careful dear," you looked behind you and saw Fyodor trying to hide his smirk. His beautiful gaze.. his strong arms.. you began to feel dizzy and passed out.

_____

You open your eyes and find yourself in another room. It was dark, but the bed you were resting on was huge, and looked like something a royale person would sleep on. It was purple and had golden curtains. You looked around the room and saw beautiful paintings, and the ceiling had a window. It was nighttime. You slowly get up. "Where am I?" You look next to your bed and that's when you see.. Fyodor?! He was sleeping with his back to you and that's when you were truly able to observe his body. He was actually pretty tall and you liked the way his dark smooth hair covered his face as he slept. 'Wait what am I doing in his bed though?!' you felt your heart beat faster as you watched him sleep. Without your bodies control, you crawled closer to him and looked over at him to see his face. He sleeped so peacefully.. All of a sudden you were flipped on your back and you gasped in surprise as your hands were pinned down. "F-fyodor?!" you looked at him surprised.

"Heh.. looks like my little darling is trapped~"

To Be Continued