Part 5 - the truth

You hear birds chirping in the distance as you slowly wake up. You get up and notice Fyodor isn't in bed. After putting on some new clothes, you walk downstairs expecting to have breakfast ready. But when you get there, nobodies there. "Is anyone home?" you raise your voice nervously. Suddenly you feel someone grab you and it all happened in a flash, but the next thing you knew you are outside of the mansion. It was like in slow motion.

Fyodor was holding you in his arms as his hair swayed as the building behind him burst into fire. Your eyes widened as the mansion exploded. Fyodor, with you in his arms, began running out into the city and arrived in a strange building. After locking the door, panting, he looked down at you. "I'm grateful I came in time.. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but we're under attack" he looked a bit upset. "Listen.. there's something i've been wanting to tell you but.." Fyodor looked away from you, you can tell he's trying to hide the pain in his eyes. "What is it? You can tell me anything Fyodor!" you said desperately. Everything has been very strange ever since you met Fyodor, but you were truly in love with this man and didn't want him to keep secrets from you.

Fyodor looked at the ground, "[y/n].. I truly love you. But I don't want you to be scared of me.. but I also don't want to hide anything from you.." he walked up to you and kissed your cheek. You look at him and say, "I promise I'll still love you no matter what." Fyodor looked away and sighed sadly. "[y/n].. have you ever wondered how those bandits died all of a sudden? Well, the truth is.. it was me.. I killed them.. with my ability." He was looking deeply at you to see your reaction. You understand what he means. "So you're one of those special gifted individuals?" You say smiling at him. Fyodor wasn't expecting the smile and nodded. You wrap your arms around him tightly and kiss him. "Of course I won't hate you for that!" Fyodor replies painfully, "but I killed someone.. when I met you I realized not all people are that bad."

You keep smiling at him. "You may have killed people, but I realized you're not that bad of a person. After all.. you saved me quite a lot of times actually. You didn't know me very well but you still had the nerve to do it.. because you have a kind part in you." Fyodor had a small tear at the edge of his eye but he quickly hid it. "[y/n] I'm glad I met you. I'll make sure to protect you for the rest of my life," he pinned you on the wall and kissed you passionately. You blushed feeling the same warm feeling you always felt around Fyodor. "Heh I wish we could do this all day but we're still in danger," he pulled away sadly, wanting to keep holding you in his arms. "Punishment still needs to be done to this cruel world. I'll kill everyone who gets in our way. Will you join me?"

This is your choice! Will you join Fyodor and become his partner in crime? Or will you leave the life of danger and live a lonely life by yourself?

It's all up to you now!