3 truths and a lie

(A/N: one of the truths is actually true, for all I know 😂)

(3 weeks later)

Amber pov

Andy is getting his cast off today! It's been a month since his little accident. I'm so happy to see him happy. He has been all smiles today. He's been prancing around the bus singing 'I'm getting my cast off! I'm getting my cast off!'

"What does it feel like getting it cut off?" He asks me. "It's tickles in my opinion. The cast saw looks really intimidating, but it's not at all dangerous. They'll show you that it Doesn't cut skin. it's just really loud." I explained and finished getting ready, along with helping Andy get his cast though his sleeve.

(Andy's outfit)

(Andy's outfit)

(Amber's outfit)

(Amber's outfit)

No pov

After Andy's appointment, he got a brace and they headed back to the bus. "I'm all good! It's not broken anymore!" Andy shouts as he runs into the bus. "Slow down, you still need to be careful, your bone is still weak and it's gonna be for a while." Amber stated be the protective girlfriend.

Everyone piled into the lounge with some drinks. "What should we play this time?" Jinxx asks. "What about 3 truths and a lie?" Andy suggested. "Alright I'm down." Amber says curling up next to Andy. Everyone agreed on the game

It's now Amber's turn, she had no idea what 4 things she'd use. Up until one memory resurfaced. "Ok I got it. 1, I've had sex somewhere highly illegal. Like if me and that person were caught, we would have been arrested. 2, I busted out two of my teeth skateboarding when I was younger. 3, Andy's let me top/dom. Lastly, I was a mother. My child past away the same day they were born." She says, raising and eyebrow. Knowing that they're not gonna get it.

They are doing a finger system, so what ever quote you think is the lie, you hold up that many fingers. Jinxx said 3. Lonny,4. CC,4. Jake,4. Andy,3. "I want to say 3 but I just don't think it's right." Jake laughs.

"I have had sex in an illegal area." Amber laughs, looking down at her lap. "What where?!? Was it with Andy?" Lonny panics. "No it wasn't. I'm not say who with. But it was on the military base I worked in Korea. What the fuck am I doing?" Amber face palms. "What'd she say?" Jake asked Andy. "Don't ask me, I wouldn't know." "I said what the fuck am I doing?"

"Alright, moving on. I did bust out my two front teeth and, broke the one next to them on the left in half." "Oh ow! I've never noticed any difference." "Yeah, you gotta get close to notice it. I had a bad lisp for like 6 months after. I was dropping in and my back wheels got caught, launching me forward." "I was there, I didn't think she was hurt or anything until the blood started pooling around the side of her face. That's when I panicked. She sat up and was just like 'I'm trying that again. I'm gonna get it.' I was like 'nope you're going to the hospital.'" Andy explained.

"3, Andy has let me top. False. He has not! I want him to!!! So bad! He'd be such a good sub." Amber looks directly at him. "Not gonna happen." He smiles at her. "Oop. I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." CC blushes. "I wanna know what she's saying so I can use it against Andy." Jinxx whispered to Jake. "No you don't." Amber looks at Jinxx with a smirk.

"So.. you had a kid?" Lonny asks. Amber nods. "I did. I was very young. So was his dad. His name was Kasey. I'd rather not say who his dad is, unless I get the Ok from him or a sign from Kasey. Funny thing is I still see the same little handprints on my mirror back in my apartment. Every time I get out of the shower. He's definitely a momma's boy." Amber smiles at the thought of her son. Out of nowhere, a glass falls off the counter. "Holy shit!" Jake jumps back out of fear.

"Well, there's the sign I needed. So I guess I'm telling you. So Kasey dad is Andy. We were really young. I went to full term. Andy was right there the entire time. Our parents didn't know because I was able to hide it being on the opposite side of the world. If he were to have survived, we would have just explained everything. Me and Andy weren't together back then, it was a hookup.I'm glad you didn't ditch me Andy." "I could never, you or our little boy. I love to guys too much."

"Wow, that's a lot of information. And a major mood change. But at least Kasey still shows himself." CC says. Soon as he said that, he flinched towards Lonny with a terrified look on his face. "What?" He looks at CC confused. "Amber, does Kasey hug people?" Amber nods, not really phased. "Oh... ok. Well I guess he likes me." CC smiles softly. "He doesn't physically touch anyone unless he likes them, so yes. But if he doesn't like someone, he'll knock stuff down next to you." Amber explains. "I feel better now." "He's not gonna hurt you. You gotta realize who his parents are." "A Taiwanese American kpop star and a white boy." Andy laughs. "My white boy."