We've got this

Day 70 of 70 (last day of the tour)

Andy pov

Amber's been acting really weird lately. Like she's hiding something. My immediate thought was she's cheating on me. I know she would never do that, since she knows what it feels like being cheated on. But that's still the only explanation for her behavior I could come up with.

"Andy you need to chill, maybe she's planning something special for you two when you guys get back to L.A." Jake says, seeing how stressed I am. "Yeah dude, she's not cheating on you. She really loves you and you don't cheat on someone you truly love, right" Jinxx says, being the logical one. "Yeah.. I still wanna know what's up. Like does she not trust me with her secrets?"

"Andy, stop. She does trust you. She just wants to wait to tell you this specific thing for a few more days. She's not cheating on you, I can tell you that." Juliet says walking into the room. "Why won't she tell me?!" "Because she needs confirmation!!!" Juliet yells back. "Now, pack your shit and make sure you don't loose anything." She states softly and grabs her makeup bag. 'What the fuck is it she's hiding? And why does she need confirmation?' I thought to myself.

No pov

Amber was packing up the last bit of her things, minding her business. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna make sure I put that outfit you got me is in my suitcase." She said and ran out of the bus to look in the storage area under the bus. Andy was putting his laptop and chargers in his backpack when he glanced over and saw a little white and blue stick, picking out of Amber's bag. Normally he wouldn't even think about looking at her things, but he's still in edge about not knowing what's going on with her.

He quickly opens the front pocket just enough to see what it is.. a positive pregnancy test. 'Holy shit. I'm gonna be a dad?' He hears the open downstairs so he quickly put the test back where it was and went back to packing... and processing the big secret amber should have told him.

"Everybody has all there belongings? I don't want to here the infamous 'I forgot something!'" John the tour manager stated, getting a 'yes' from everyone. "Alright, let's get home!"

Once everyone had made it to the gate and successfully made it through security without a hitch, Amber realized Andy hadn't talked to her much since they were packing. "Andy what's wrong? You haven't talked to me much today." She questioned. "Nothing." He answered bluntly. "Are you sure about that?" She raised an eyebrow, not believing him for a second. "I said I'm fine!" He snaps, catching her and all his band and team off guard. "Well then."

Once the plane had taken off and was flying high in the air, Andy reached for Amber's bag. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked angrily, not over the fact that he snapped at her earlier. He doesn't say anything and opens the front pocket and takes out the test. "When were you gonna tell me? When did you find out? Why'd you keep it from me?" He questioned her, trying to stay quiet since there's people around.

"Andy... when did you find that?" She asks scared. "Earlier when you went to look in your suitcase. For the record, before you say I searched your bag, it was hanging out, I opened the zipper a tiny bit so I it would actually fit through the gap that was already there." He quickly but angrily says. "I was planning on telling you two days from now, after I went to the doctor to confirm it.. and when I had an ultrasound picture to show you as well. I found out a week ago.. You went on stage and told Juliet that I thought might be pregnant. We went and got some tests and sure enough. I was scared to tell you... we've only been together for a few months and I didn't know how you would react so you can't be fucking mad at me. If you say this is gonna ruin you imagine and career, I have a career too! I'm a singer too! I have an image too! So do not even think about saying that!" She breaks down. tears.. an emotional wreck.

"Amber, I was never gonna say that. I was wondering why you didn't tell me right when you found out. I wish we found out together. It doesn't matter how long we've been together. We love each other right?" Amber nods softly, calming down a little bit. "Then who cares how long we've been together! I've told all my friends I want to marry you one day. I've told them that I want to have kids with you. We've got this darling." He kisses her tenderly. "We've got this."

A/N: sorry this took so long to get out! It's been a tough week for me and my family. If you didn't hear on my community page, my dog past away on the 6th.
Anyways, I would like to announce that there WILL be a sequel to this book starting soon. It will be called 'writing our album' so look out for that!