Him.

I pulled up to my school atleast fifteen minutes later, making my way out of my car and to a group of people I recongized. "Carson!" Loui yelled to me, running up to me and shoving me a bit harshly. "Yo, mate. Wot the fock?!" I said jokingly, shoving him back before pulling him into a hug and giving him a pat on the back. "Hey, mate. Lets head to class." Loui said as we neared the front of the school. Loui and I had been friends since we were both in our childhood years, his mum kind of skipped out on half of his life so my mum is like his. He comes over half the time and is really the only one that knows any of my secrets, other than my mum. As we heard the bell ring, out calm walking slowly turned into quick jogging, but we were to late before we slipped into the classroom chuckling once the teacher started yelling, "Late again Mr.Daniels. Where were you this time?" I smirked, shrugging before taking a seat next to the kid I've been sitting by all year. I looked over at him and saw  him tugging down the sleeves on his jackets, his head down as if he were ashamed of something. I thought nothing of it and began to whisper to my friend Loui who sat infront of me. "Whats up with that kid, Carson?" I said quietly, gesturing to the kid beside me. "Dunno, he must be mentaly ill or something." Loui said jokingly, but I knew something was up, and I insisted on finding out. I sat back in my seat, glancing over at the kid beside me, leaning over so the teacher wouldn't be able to hear, "Charles, right?" The kid looked up at me, his eyes were pitch black, he looked puerto rican, one half of his head was shaved and the other half was curly, he wore black glass, neatly dressed with a few scars on his left cheek. I have to say, this kid was adorable. Pause, the fuck am I saying? The things I would.... Charles brought back to reality with a silky smooth deep voice. "Yeah, Charles, call me Carlos. Carson, right kid?" I hated being called kid, but when he said it, it made me chuckle a bit, reaching my hand out. "Yep, don't ware it out, child." Carlos gripped my hand, his middle finger gracing my vein that stood out on my wrist. Once he pulled his hand away, I shoved my hands back in my pocket, smiling and facing forwards again. Jesus, he's one fine motherfucker. I thought to myself.