All games...

I hope he takes your filthy heart and then he throws you away some day, before you go... theres one thing you oughta know. I hummed to myself, before I knew it the bell to be let out of school rung. I quickly grabbed my things and darted for the door, bumping into him. "Oi, mate. Watch where you- Oh. Sorry, hi Carlos." I said gently, my whole entire mood switched with an instant, all because of him. "Hey, I was just coming to see if you wanted to join me at the skating rink tonight... you know, I'll be alone so I needed some friends. What do you say?" I shrugged as if I didn't want to, but I agreed, slipping past him and darting again, for my car. I quickly slipped in, closing the door and gripped my crotch, biting my lip. Why am I hard? I thought to myself, palming myself slowly as I grabbed the wheel with one hand, lowering my body a bit so nobody passing by would see. I continued to palm myself before unzipping my boxers and sliding them down, tugging at my shaft now. My grip tightened on the wheel as I tugged harder, faster, running my other hand down now and rubbing my balls. "A-Ahh.. fuck me" I opened my eyes momentarily to find Carlos sitting in the seat beside me. I sat up quickly and covered my crotch, my face turning red as he was smirking at me. "What are yo-" I was cut off my his big lips against mine, pressing me against the window. I hadn't realized all of the students were almost gone, I wanted to refuse but.. for some reason I didn't. He ran his hand down and gripped my cock, tugging at it slowly, teasing my head with his first finger. I arched my back and ran my fingers through his hair, tugging at it, which, elicited a moan from his mouth. He pulled back and looked around before lowering himself, his lips quickly wrapping around my shaft. I had never had a blowjob but jesus christ... "F-Fuck.. Fuck me, Carlos." I said quietly, covering my mouth. He sat up and roughly tugg at me, causing my thighs to twitch momentarily. "My house, now. 2109 South Mockingbird."  I nodded, pulling out and driving off, I couldn't focus very well because he was kissing my neck and tugging faster now, I felt myself about to cum, but just when he put his finger on the slit of my cock, causing me to moan loudly "Ahh! Fuck.. nngh" I said loudly, he smiled brightly, slowly removing his hand from my slit and continuing to jerk me off. "You're not cuming yet, drive faster."  I huffed, driving as fast as I could, surprisingly no police cars stopped me, but we arrived at his house. I parked in the back, looking over at him as he kissed me one last time. "This'll be fun.. " He said deviously.