Catching up

TW\\MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND STARVATION

Reader's POV:

Techno and I were in his room, kind of just chilling and catching up with what we have been doing for the past three years apparently. Techno's room was kind of cozy, the walls were a kind of a dark red, with an orange\red highlights. He had a king sized bed in the middle of his room, his dresser was directly across from his bed, on the dresser was a golden crown, the gem's gleaming in the light.

"So what happened after I was sold?" Techno asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well..." I started.

"You remember RB? Right?" I asked.

"The enderman hybrid?"

"Yah, well about a year after you were sold, I was forced to fight him."

He tensed.

"Did you fight?" He asked after a while.

"No, I dropped my sword and refused to fight." I explained.

"And the two head scientist's sent about four guards to contain me."

"What happened to the guards?" He asked.

"I killed three of them and almost chopped off the fourth's hand."

He looked at me impressed. 

"What happened after that?"

"Well another guard somehow managed to sneak up on me and injected me with something and it all went black." I explained.

He tensed up again, his eyes were filled with rage.

"When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room, my hands were chained, and my wings were bound." I continued, subconsciously rubbing my wrists.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence. When I finally spoke again, my voice cracked.

"The male head scientist came in and approached me, I-I tried to back away but I ended up hitting a wall. As he was approaching me he was saying something, I don't remember what it was but I ended up turning away. But when I did though, he grabbed my wrists and yanked me toward him. He said 'Look at me when I am talking to you.' Then he threw me to the ground." I said. I could feel the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"H-He b-beat me Techno..." I whispered, the tears falling from my eyes.

"H-He left me i-in that room for w-who knows how long, c-coming back to beat m-me again, or to give me food. Most of the time it was too b-beat me." I said, pulling my knees up to my chest.

Techno pulled me into a hug as I openly sobbed as unwanted memories came flooding back.

"It's ok. I'm here now, he won't hurt you again, not while I'm here." He murmured as he rubbed small circles on to my back. 

"No one will hurt you again."

"I promise."