Kaeya

"Stromterror.... Is attacking Mondstat itself! Kaeya, Lumine, Amaru, you have come at the right time. We must-"

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?" This is not the time for introduction with the wind still swirling like this. I can only sigh.

"Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain." Pointing at the man in front of us.

"These three are travelers from afar, Lumine, Paimon, and Amaru

"These three are travelers from afar, Lumine, Paimon, and Amaru." She said to Kaeya. She explains everything she knows from the start to the end about us with Kaeya.

"I see. Welcome to Mondstat- though you haven't arrived at the best of time, I'm afraid."

"I understand the anguish of being separated from family. As for the loss of the memories is another story."

"Hey! You tell Amber everything?" I ask Lumine.

"Not me. Paimon has a slip of tongue."

"Oi! Don't blame it on Paimon,"

"I'm not really sure why you've looking for the Anemo God. But everyone has their secret, right?" He said.

"Not so secret anymore," I told him still angry about what Lumine and Paimon did.

"Oh? Did I see you puffing your cheeks? Is this little girl angry?" He said teasingly.

"I'm not a girl and more importantly I AM NOT LITTLE. You the one with a tall body, of course, everything will be little," I said crossing my arm at him.

"Hahaha. How cute." He said. I really want to put something to his mouth so he will shut his mouth.

"Woah?" I'm surprised by this sudden movement. He carrying me on his both of his arm.

"Okay then.As an apology for making fun of you, I will carry you to Favonius Headquarters,"

"Wh-"

"First and foremost, on behalf of the Knight of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now."

"Listen yo-"

"Well, we couldn't just leave the situation to fester,"

"Lumine stop re-"

"Don't need to be so humble. Your fight is been witnessed by no small number of citizens. The acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invite you three to our Headquarter. Now then since this little rabbit already calms down, we will go first. See ya" He begins walking with me still in his arms.

"You just cannot stop teasing me did you?" I say don't wanna look at his cooky face.

"How can I stop when your reaction is too fun," He answers looking at me smirking.

"Humph!" His chest moving tries to hold his laugh. Meanie.

(Skip~ by author cookie)

We already inside the quarters now. Currently walking inside one of the rooms. In there another 2 women already waiting.

"ara~ ara~ who is this little cutie you catch, Kaeya?" one of the women with a soft smile say to me.

"Found him stray in the town," He answered.

"Oi!"

"Fufu~ since he is the stray one. Do you mind if I adopt him?"

"Not allow." He said sternly.

"Finders keepers," he continues with this smirk. I elbow him in the stomach and move out from his arm. He clutching his stomach.

"So cruel. You know I'm just kidding,"

"Serve you right. Hello, my name is Amaru. Nice to meet you." I introduce myself to another 2 girls.

"My name is Jean, the Acting Grand Master of Favonius."

"My name is Lisa, sweetheart." The girl with the attire of the witch says to me. After that introduction, we just chat while waiting for Lumine and Paimon.

"Hello?" Oh well, they already arrived. The meeting begins after Lumine explains who is she and what happens. Apparently, Jean what to ask us for the favors. She needs our help to destroy some power stone inside 3 temples to stop the wind that swirling around Mondstat. She begins to layout the plan. In conclusion, Lumine will go with Amber first before the meet up with Lisa. As for me and Kaeya, we will wait in the third temple.

"Are you sure don't want to stay in here and wait for their report?" asks Jean.

"Nope. I'm wanna help. You already see me in action so I can take care of myself." I said proudly.

"If the loss of memories still counts okay.... Kaeya, I leave him to you."

"I'M NOT A CHILD," After that we start to move.