Stranger and Wangshu Inn

"Bye Everyone!" Amaru shout.

"Bye~"

"Don't forget to come back!"

"If you need more money just come to me!"

Ignore the last one. Where did Amaru go? He going to Liyue. Where Lumine and Paimon? Already leave. They promise to meet in Liyue. So Amaru journey to Liyue.... Start now.

#AMARU POV#

~

The islands in the south are warm...

And their heads get really hot...

They grow-a pineapples...

They grow-a coconuts...

And they're all idiots!
~

I sing the first verse with happy smile. This is the song I get from mister Kaeya. Isn't he sweet. Humming to myself I start to sing second verse.

~

The islands in the north are snowy...

And their heads get really cold...

They're very chilly-chilly...

They're very willy-nilly...

And they're all idiots!
~

"That... is a very interesting song..."

"Wah!" I exclaim pulling my sword and put it on the stranger's neck.

"Don't need to be surprised. I simply a traveler." The stranger with blonde hair and a strange mask in one of the eyes slowly pull the tip of my sword down.

"Uh... Okay? But please don't do that again. What if the people you startled just start to swing their sword on you?" I told him while putting my sword back to the sheathing. He looks at me and mumbles something and for a while, his eyes look hurt.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Oh! Yes, pardon me. I still not introduce myself. The name is Dainsleif, my lord."

"My name is not lord! It's Amaru."

"Still calling you a lord." Puffing my check and his answer but just let it slide. Lisa said you can give people a nickname if that person wants to get close to you.

"Where are you going, sir Dainsleif?"

"Nowhere. I just try to track something." Confuse by his answer, I want to ask more but he already put his back in front of me.

"I really need to go, Lord Amaru. I afraid the thing that I search for will be gone soon. Hope we can meet again somewhere in the future. Take care....my lord." And with that, he has gone.

What with people that pop out from nowhere and disappear. Can't they come like normal people? Annoying. Still, feel a little down because of that encounter, I continue my path down to Liyue. Along the path, I go to Dawn Winery and process to hang out for a little bit and enjoy a tea with mister Diluc maids although they keep acting weird.

After that, I keep walking and stay for a little bit in few places to rest. Not to forget I start activated the strange device for teleportation. Finally arrive at Wangshu Inn! I didn't need to stay at night in the forest anymore.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning ma'am. I need a room for 1 only." I said and she looks trouble.

"I'm really sorry but all of the room is already been occupied." She said apologetically.

I look very down because of this "Can you spare 1 just for me? I really want to spend a night in here. Can you good ma'am." I look at her with my sad eyes. She looks even more troubled before her face light up a little bit.

"If that the case there is 1 room left. Usually, 1 person always stays in there but he not gonna comeback until 2 days later. I can give it to you only for the night. Is that good?"

My smile is getting bigger and I eagerly nodded. She smiles and processes to give a key for the room.

"The room is on the tallest floor. Enjoy your stay!" I ran to the top on the floor and insert the key into the only room there. Inside of it are very clean room with 1 big bed and few books shelf there also 1 bathroom with quite a nice vibe in there.

(I didn't know if they have shower or something like that but let's just pretend they do.)

(Bedroom)

(Bathroom)

(Bathroom)

Feeling happy I start with taking a bath first and change my clothes to a more comfortable one and jump to bed

Feeling happy I start with taking a bath first and change my clothes to a more comfortable one and jump to bed. Immediately go to my dreamland didn't aware of some yellow eyes watching me.

# ??? POV #

Who is this mortal? I come back from attacking a monster and see this. I look at him with really disdain. In my minds, I really want to throw him out but.... Ugh! I'm not that heartless. I let this go and get closer to the bed and just lay down in there and process to go to sleep.

#Dainsleif POV#

He really forget me. Why must everyone leave me? First is 'him' now he too? This fate is really unfair. If only I can turn time back. I suddenly turn red remember what I said to him when we want to parting.

"I like cool man."

"Damn it Amaru! It's because of you..."