The Bard

I continue walking up the stairs before a melody of the lyre stops me. It's so beautiful. I follow the sound. In the front statue of Anemo Archon, a boy strum his lyre that adorns with Cecilia flowers. I remember him as the boy from the forest that talks to the dragon. He starts to play a song with the story of the dragon.

(song too long: it killing my hand)

As the story finishes, the crowd disperse. That boy's eyes lock with me. I walk to him.

"Seems to enjoy my story, huh? Even you cannot look away from me." I blush at his sudden tease. I indeed look at him for the entire story. I didn't know he notices it.

"hehe. Don't be shy." He said. My gaze meets with him

"What your name?" I ask. He starts to smile but sad smile. What happens to him?

"Oh! My name is Venti. Nice to meet you Ama." He answers with a smile.

.

.

How did he know my name?

.

.

My head starts to hurt again. A vision about a boy who looks like him starts to flood my mind.

"Did we know each other?" I ask uncertainly.

"You really didn't remember me." He said in sadness.

"So, we did?"

"Yeah..... a long time ago. Perhaps a long sleep doing something to your memory."

"Can you tell me what happens?" I ask him.

"Hm... It depends what will you give me?" he says.

"Ven!"

"Hahaha. Just kidding. But for this journey, you have to restore this memory yourself. Even I cannot help. But don't worry, everything will become clearer with every step you take." He explains.

"Why you can't tell me?"

"There was a mission you need to fulfill. Worry not for I will always be on your back whatever you call me." He proudly said.

"I must say you change now." He continues.

"Which part of me?" I ask in confusion. He just getting close to me and peck me close to my lips. My face turns red.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"You getting cuter so I cannot help myself to kiss you. Ehe~"

"Venti!"

................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry for this chapter, I can only making it short. Q^Q  It's because of my collage work require more attention. So for tomorrow I cannot update the new chapter. I promise to update this story on Monday. Please wait for me until then.