MI AMOR

MOMENTS EARLIER

"n/n, please don't leave us!" yaku exclaimed, while clinging to you. You frowned. you don't really wanna leave them, but you have to.

now, you're transfering to karasuno. after the boys heard this, they went silent and began to tear up except kenma.

at first, kenma was surprised after hearing the news. he even told you that he knew one of the member of the volleyball team of karasuno. hinata shoyo.

"chibi-chan, are you sure you're leaving nekoma?" kuroo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, i'm sorry. but i promise that i would surely visit you all!" you said, trying to cheer up the team.

"you better, we will be waiting for you!" lev said, smiling at you.

"of course, group hug!" you opened your arms at them, and they hugged you tightly.

"we're going to miss you!"

"i'm going to miss you all too!"

PRESENT

you sighed, already missed the team.

you were on deep thought when you noticed a girl who fell near in front of you, and you quickly ran up to her.

"hey, miss. are you alright? here let me help you with that." you said, and you pick up the book she was holding and gave it to her. she looked up to you and your breath hitched.

'she looks so pretty.'

"thank you. sorry, i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and i just tripped."

you shook your head, smiling at her. "no, it's no problem." you reached your hand for her to help her stand up, and she accepted it.

you blushed, feeling the warmth on her hand as she holds it. she let go and brushed off the dust on the hem of her skirt.

"thank you again for helping me." she bowed slightly, and you just smiled at her.

"you're welcome, be careful next time." you said, and she nodded, grinning. she then walked away from you, and you noticed the jacket she was wearing and you squinted your eyes to read the words written on the back of her jacket.

KARASUNO HIGH SCHOOL

your mouth agape, she was in the same school you're transferring!

you were about to call out to her but she was far away, and it's impossible for her to hear you're calling to her. you just sighed, and walked away, hopefully you can meet up to her at the school.