07 | 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"y/n!" yachi shouted, running towards to you, waving her hands.

"what?"

"kiyoko said she needs to talk to you privately! what if she confess to you?" she said, and you blushed at the thought of her, confessing to you.

"it's nothing like that! maybe she wants to talk about important.." you said, waving your hands at her in defense but she ignored you.

"come on, go!" she said, pushing your back, playfully.

you glared at her, before sighing and proceeding at the gym.

TWO MINUTES LATER

as you entered the gym, you only noticed daichi and suga talking. they glanced at you and smiled.

"oh, l/n-san, what brings you here?" daichi asked, and you smiled shyly.

"uh, where's kiyoko?" you asked, nervously.

"hmm, i don't know. but we saw her here and she left." he said, and you sighed.

"thank you." you said, and they nodded.

you left the gym, and you turn around in the corner to find kiyoko.

as you walked, you heard three people talking. you furrowed your eyebrows as you saw them. a black haired girl, a brown haired boy and the yellow haired...girl?

"eren, let me help you." a girl talked, while the boy argues.

"i know how to handle this, mikasa!" he shouted, and you flinched.

"e-eren, keep quiet!" the yellow haired..girl talked.

you sighed, and decided to confront them.

"um, who are you guys?" you asked them, and they turn towards to you.

"oh, you're t-the manager of the volleyball team, right?"

"hm, yeah. but, what are you doing?"

"none of your busine-"

"mikasa, be nice to her! ah, sorry, she's always like that.." the yellow haired said, and you nodded.

"by the way, i'm armin, and this is mikasa and eren." he said, pointing at them.

"y/n l/n.." you said, smiling slightly.

"uh so.." you cleared your throat. "sorry for bothering you, i'm just finding someone and i heard you three.." you said, scratching the back of your neck as you ignored 'mikasa' who is glaring at you.

"the hell, mikasa, stop glaring at her." 'eren' said, as he lightly smacked her back.

"sorry."

"i hope we can be friends!" armin said, smiling at you.

"the fu-"

"mikasa!" they both shouted in unison, and she only crossed her arms.

"oh, sorry.. i'll be going now." you said, bowing a little and hurriedly run off.

"look what you've done, mikasa!" eren said, his eyes narrowing.

"she's just a stranger. why are you making friends with her?" she said, and scoffed.

"this is why people are scared at you, apologize to her!" armin said, and mikasa furrowed her eyebrows.

"what?"

"apologize." eren said.

"fine."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"that mikasa was getting on my nerves.." you mumbled to yourself, and you saw kiyoko walking towards to you.

"kiyoko!" you shouted and she smiled at you, and you blushed lightly.

"can i talk to you?" she said, rubbing her arms shyly.

'damn, she's cute.'

"oh yeah sure.." you said, smiling at her.

"um, w-well.. we've been friends for a while and... i-i think... i like-"

"y/n-san!" sadly, someone cutted kiyoko off. you turned around and you saw A
armin, mikasa and eren.

"oh, you know them?" kiyoko asked, glancing at them.

"well, yeah. they're so loud and i heard them so i talked to them.." you shrugged, as you looked at the three.

"y/n-san. i'm sorry for mikasa's behaviour earlier.." armin said, bowing his head.

"ah, it's no big deal..." you said, and you glanced at the black haired girl.

"sorry..y/n." she said, nodding her head.

"i hope we can be friends!" eren said, pumping his fist into the air.

you chuckled, "of course.. um, mikasa. i hope we can get along with each other.." you said, glancing nervously at the girl.

"yeah, i guess.." she said, and she blushed lightly.

"we'll see you around, y/n-san!" eren said, and you nodded.

you turned around to kiyoko, "so, what did you say?" you asked, and she sighed.

"um, n-nevermind. let's go." she said, walking ahead, not bothering to look at you.

'but I heard she likes...'

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

a/n : a sudden aot crossover ??! i apologize for making mikasa somehow rude :>