09 | 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬

'i'm so nervous, why did yacchan do that?' you internally screamed yourself, cursing as you recalled your conversation with yachi.

'now kiyoko's on her way here. i wonder what would happe-'

"y/n, are you here?" a familliar voice called, and you tensed up.

'kiyoko's here! oh, shit.'

"um, wait!" you called, and you stumbled to your seat and ran towards to the library door, trying your best to stay quiet.

you opened the door, to see kiyoko sweating nervously.

"ah, kiyoko. are you alright?" you asked, as you walk out and closed the door.

"yes, but are you okay? yachi told me you're here." she said, and you blushed.

"i'm alright.." you said, and nodded.

"let's go somewhere." kiyoko said, holding your hand and walking with you.

you squealed in your mind, 'she's holding my hand again!'

"say, y/n. i really want to tell you something." she started, as you both reached the school grounds but luckly, you and her are alone.

"what is it?" you asked, she let go of your hand, and you already missed her warmth around your hands.

"i-i really want to confess something, but they interrupted us..." she said, reffering to mikasa, eren and armin.

'oh them, i wonder where they are..'

"yeah..." you trailed off, scratching the back of your neck.

she rubbed her arms, blushing a little while refusing to look at you.

"i'm not g-good at this...i found you pretty interesting since we both met...I think your p-pretty when we bumped to each other that day.." she said, and your eyes widened.

'she think of me like that?! ever since that first interaction?!'

"w-what are you implying, kiyoko?" you asked, and she blushed more.

"i was trying to say...uhm.." she stuttered, and she mumbled a words you didn't quiet hear.

"huh? what?"

"i like you!" she said, and you paused.

'huh? 'i like you?' wait what? did i heard that right? wait, what happened?'

she realized what she had said, and nervously back off.

"i-i'm gonna go-"

you didn't finish her sentence when you grabbed her wrist, preventing for her to leave.

"wait, kiyoko. i-i like you too.." you said, and she looked at you.

"you do?" you nodded, and smiled warmly at her.

"yes, i think you're beautiful too." you said, still smiling at her.

she blushed heavily, and her next move shocked you.

she hugged you tightly, she is a little taller than you, so your face was on her neck. you embraced back, a few tears dripped on your eyes.

you never experienced being liked back on your crush.

this was the first time you've been so happy.

now kiyoko reciprocated your feelings,

there's nothing you could ask for.

this was the best moment you ever shared with kiyoko.

you, being with her, was enough. and you wish you could be with her everyday.