02 | 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗭𝗨 𝗞𝗜𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗢

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"hinata-san, please wait for me!" you shouted, running towards to him.

"l/n-san?!" he exclaimed, opening his arms for support if you fall on the ground.

"can...i ask..you..a question...?" you asked, panting heavily.

"sure!" he said, blushing a bit.

finally, you relaxed and said, "who is your manager on the team, hinata-san?" you asked, trying your best not to blush.

he blinked twice, but shook his head.

"her name is shimizu kiyoko, why?" he asked, but you didn't respond to him.

'shimizu kiyoko, shimizu kiyoko, shimizu kiyoko, alright noted-'

"l/n-san? are you alright?"

you snapped out of your thoughts when hinata was waving his hand infront of your face.

"oh, sorry. but thank you!" you said, and smiled sweetly.

"it's alright." he said, while blushing mess as he see your smile.

"by the way, can we walk together?" you asked, and he nodded while jumping in excitement.

"yay! of course, l/n-san!"

TIMESKIP

"y/n-san!" someone shouted beside me as you gasped in shock.

"oh, shoyo! what is it?" you asked.

you and shoyo came close as you decided to say your first names and exchange numbers.

"are you alright? by the way i have good news for you!" he said, his eyes sparkling in excitement.

"what is it?"

"the coach of our team was recruiting another manager and i said to them that you will be our manager trainee!" he said, and your eyes widened.

"hold up- what did you just said?"

"you will be our manager! kiyoko-san will be here in a minute to talk to you!" he said, and you blushed hard.

'shimizu-san will be here?!'

"y/n, someone was here. she needs to talk to you!" your close friend, arianna, said and you shivered nervously.

'she's here already? calm down, y/n!'

"kiyoko-san is here, come on!" shoyo said, and you blushed more.

as we got outside of the classroom, you saw her staring blankly at the floor.

'she's really here. oh my god i sound so cringe right now.'

"l/n-san may i- oh. you're the girl i bumped to." she finally spoked. her voice was soft. so soothing to hear.

"yes, n-nice to meet you!" you said, and bowed at her.

"no need to be formal, l/n-san. my name is shimizu kiyoko and i'm here to talk to you about being the manager trainee thing. i supposed hinata told you that already." she said, and you looked up to see her smiling.

'she's smiling..'

"okay."

A FEW MINUTES PASSED

"okay, that's all. tell me if you change your mind being a manager trainee of the team." she said, smiling kindly.

"of course, shimizu-senpai!" you said, smiling at her in return.

"you can call me, kiyoko." she said, as she take a hold of your wrist.

'oh god.'

"y-yes, kiyoko." you said, and i heard a teasing 'ooh' from arianna. stupid!

"come on, let's go? i'll introduce you to our team." she said, and we both walked out.

'she's so kind.. no wonder many boys and even girls are falling inlove with her. such a beauty.'

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

a/n ; i thought about replacing y/n to be the manager trainee instead of hitoka for the flow of the story, but dw i'll add hitoka in some chapters.