03 | 𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"are you sure you're alright, y/n-san?"
kiyoko asked, beside her was a shivering y/n.

"huh? yes, of course!" you quickly said, smiling shyly at her.

"if you say so." kiyoko said, and looked away, a small blush forming on her face.

you noticed this, and looked away also.

"here we are. get ready." kiyoko said, and you sighed heavily.

"okay, i'm ready!" y/n said and she nodded.

as kiyoko opened the door, you saw the boys practicing volleyball, and you also saw shoyo practicing too.

"may I get your attention, please?" kiyoko said, and they stopped working and looked at us.

"everyone, meet y/n l/n. she'll be working with us, as the manager trainee."

kiyoko introduced you to the boys, they all bowed and you blushed at their kind gesture.

"come on, y/n. i'll say their names for you so you can know them." kiyoko said, and you looked at her, nodding.

TIMESKIP

"and he's nishinoya yuu, the libero." kiyoko said, and she sighed.

"you got it, y/n-san?" she asked and you nodded, smiling.

"yes, thank you!" you said and bowed.

"no problem." she said, and smiled.

"kiyoko-san is smiling and talking to another pretty girl!" you heard the two boys and you sighed. you knew that they liked kiyoko because of her beauty.

you turned around to see them looking at us. tanaka ryunosuke and nishinoya yuu.

"don't mind them, y/n-san. they are always like that." kiyoko said, and smiled.

"yes, right." you said, and you continued watching them practice.

TIMESKIP

"y/n-san, can we go home together?" kiyoko asked behind you, and you blushed.

"of course!" You said, and giggled.

"your giggle is cute." kiyoko muttered, but you didn't hear it.

"what is that, kiyoko-san?" you asked, and she widened her eyes slightly.

"oh, it's nothing, let's go?" kiyoko asked, and you nodded, smiling.

"can we walk home together with you and y/n, kiyoko-san-"

"no."

"she rejected us!" tanaka and nishinoya cried.

as you walk together, a comfortable silence wrapping around you and kiyoko, not knowing who will be the one who will start the conversation.

"y/n-san, will it be alright to you if we hang out sometimes?" kiyoko said, as you reached your house.

"of course, kiyoko-san. that will be great!" you said, and she giggled.

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow, y/n-san." kiyoko said, and she walked away.

you stood there, your thoughts waving on your mind.

'we're going out, tomorrow!' you thought, excitedly.