DAY THREE: ... forever?

Word Count: 2325

Dream woke up, immediately feeling panic. George still had a grip on his waist. With a sigh, he wiggled softly out of the mans grip, falling to the floor dramatically. George had secretly woken up as Dream tried desperately to escape his grasp. He had remembered nothing about last night. He was so hungover that it wasn't even a joke.

But not remembering was not a good thing. George frantically searched through his memory for envy reconciliation of doing anything rash, and could not remember a thing. He opened his eyes just slightly, barely being able to see.

Dream still had his clothes on, thank the gods

George sighed internally, and turned, still feeling a bit tired, and fell back asleep. Dream, however, got startled by his turn, and jumped what felt like ten feet in the air. FUCKING HELL-

...we're okay.

He ran a hand down his face, getting his bag, achieving the mission after about four hours since it started. It was currently 6am, George didn't need to wake up for another one and a half hours. Dream looked over George's sleeping body for a moment. He should just pretend that this never happened.

1. George seemed to drunk to remember shit

2. If he asked, Dream would say that it was a dream or some shit.

Haha, Dream would say dream.

The said man (because we don't need the word dream to pop up again), put on his shoes, and walked out the door with his backpack, going up to his room to freshen up, before he had to get George. By the time he got ready, it was 6:30. He should probably get something for George's hangover... yeah. Dream got up from the bed, where he was laying in deep thought, and walked to the pharmacy, to buy Advil or some shit.

He had no idea what to do for a hangover, Dream personally never drunk, because he was always too busy with work. Work always came first for him... but now George was in his life, he wasn't so sure anymore. Yeah George was a part of his job, he was getting paid to take care of a man-child, but... even after the event ends, Dream felt like he found a new objective in life other than work.

George.

Dream sighed as he arrived at George's door once more, maybe for the last time, and knocked.

Knock knock knock

The door opened almost immediately.

Dream smiled. "Advil?"

This was his last few hours with George. Until next time.

T minus 13 hours until George leaves for England again (8am)

"Hey, George?" Dream asked.

"...Dream?" George seemed almost scared.

"Number?" He passed George the phone, looking away.

George smiled and punched the numbers in, then took a selfie for a profile picture.