DAY ONE THOUSAND AND NINETY-FIVE ONWARDS: Epilogue

Word Count:

Dream's P.O.V.

"Just fucking do it, you pussy." Well Niki's real aggressive today. This was going to be the fourth VidCon we'd spend together, me and George. I had quit my job at VidCon after the year that I started dating George, but we still go together, since I'm a featured creator too now, and life's a bit easier. Well, it is in some ways, but we haven't moved in together yet, and every time I say goodbye to that man at the air port it seems like a fanfic or some shit. Great.

Now was the time, I was going to propose to him, at the fountain, tonight.

Well, not right now, he's not here yet.

"You're right Niki! It's not time to pussy out!" I slapped myself on the cheek, earning so, earning weird looks from the other customers.

"Yes! You've got this Dream!" Niki patted me on this shoulders, before retreating to the counter, where the three-Yes, even Techno's interested-his behind the counter, looking over it slightly. The customers gave them weird looks. I was receiving so much second hand embarrassment, I swear to the prime gods.

"Clay?"

"Gog."

It had become tradition to ask that each time, and follow basically a script.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

We paused, and sat down at the table we always sat at.

"Quick question." George seemed interested in what I had to ask this time. I asked something different every time. (Last year was: can I interest you in a latte?)

"Yes?"

"Will you meet me by the fountain tonight?"

"Ooo~ mysterious... I like the vibe this year, you're popping off!"

"Will you?"

"I will."

"Eight pm. Mark your calendar- no- clock!" I stood up suddenly and ran out.

"The fuck?" George looked to the counter, and the three emerged from behind, shrugging. "You sure you have no idea what's going on?"

"So you're telling me that I'm supposed to know what's going on inside his head?" Techno deadpanned. 

"..."

"..." George hesitated, "True." The four stood in silence. "So... How's it going?"

7:345pm, at the fountain

"Are you sure-"

"Right now." Techno confirmed. "Well- in fifteen minutes."

"But he-"

"Right now." 

"Ugh..." I groaned in annoyance, the nervousness is really getting to me.

"I'll be there with the two girls, and we'll be recording." 

"Yeah okay." I sighed, and we stood in silence for a moment, the cool night air around us. 

"DReam-" A voice called out, and a person stopped in front of them. It was Sapnap. 

"Sap- You're somehow here?" Dream tilted his head, "I thought your flight was delayed?"

"It was, but nothing can stop be from being here, and watching my best friends get engaged."

"We don't even know if he's going to say yes yet." I sighed. 

"Bruhhhhh-"
"Come on-"

"What?"