Part. Idk i think 14

⚠️TW this character contains thoughts of suicide mentions of self harm and eating disorder⚠️
Y/n wakes up at like midnight, puts her ear buds in and starts listening to music
"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive
In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side
With your hands between your thighs
Stop and wait a sec
When you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect?
I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked" y/n sings to Kenma softly.
After a while Kenma wakes up but you did "not noticing till you you sing
Oh, yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you, I'd bleed myself dry
For you, I'd bleed myself dry"  you look at him and it is dark but you can tell he is not sleeping.
"I am sorry did I wake you up"
"No" Kenma said triedly "You sing beautifully" he smiles
"Thanks"
"Let's go back to sleep"
"Ok" you smile and lay down.

~Time skip a few months later~
You have been in a depressive state these past few days, you used to get them more often but didn't for about a few months. Normally Tanaka and noya will help you try to get out of it. But The 2 boys tried everything, you have not been hanging out with Kenma as much as you usually did. He just thought you needed space and he was ok with that because every one needs there space. But you never told him that it was depression and everything else you were going through. Tanaka and noya were getting worried about you. You had dark circles under your eyes and most the time your eyes are puffy for crying, but you always tried to hide it, it has gotten worse so much that you don't go to the boys games anymore they are all worried. Daichi tried to talk to you but you push him away, Tanaka and noya are a bit more lucky with talking to her. Not really but they can go in her room she will not talk. It is complete silent.. y/n is crying as silently as she can, but Tanaka and noya know that she is crying. But soon y/n falling asleep and Kenma text her asking if she is ok and she wants to hang out and noya and Tanaka tells him what is going on and Kenma will be there as soon as he can.

Kenma gets there. And he walks in your room seeing you asleep and knowing you are hurt it hurts him. He sits right next to your bed and shortly after you wake up. The first thing you see is Kenma.
"K-Kenma" you say your voice shaking
"Hey kitten have you ever that of hurting or killing your self" Kenma asked you tears In His eyes knowing the answer.
"Well..umm yes"
Kenma runs through your hair comfortably "it is ok.. have you ever been hurt your self"
"Yes" you have no more tears to cry you're dehydrated and tried of   Living with yourself.

(Ok I am going to finish this in a different part I'm tired, but if you are struggling with depression and thinking in the world would be better without you it will not.. I have those thoughts to... but you are strong
800-273-8255 is the suicide prevention hotline.. so if you need to call it