Chapter one

"Ivy Beirsack wake up now" my dad yelled "You are going to miss saying goodbye to Andy" i jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly running down the stairs i ran out of the frount door just to see Andy's car driving out of sight i tryed to yell for Andy but nothing come out off my mounth so i started running i ran and ran then everything stopped Andy's car was crashed into a pole fire poor out of every window all i heard was Andy screaming in pain i ran over to the car to see no one inside looking around tears rolling out of my eyes tyring to scream Andy's name but still nothing comeing out his screams got lounder and louder then everything stopped.

        "Ivy wake up " i opened my eyes looking at my father sitting on my bed "was it that dream again?" i knoded my head yes quickly he rapped his arms around me and i started sobbing rocking back and forth after two hours i still was not feeling better so my dad got out off bed and grapped the phone dialing numbers quickly he held the phone to his ear then spoke "Andy? sorry to wake you but your sister is haviing that dream again will you try to talk to her" i was still rocking and screaming Andy's name my dad gave me the phone and i heard Andy's vocie "hey Ivy do me a favor and calm down i am fine just breath baby i am fine" i heard someone in the backround they souonded drink "who you talking to mr." "me sister go away ashley" "i wanna talk to the famous Ivy Beirsack" the man slerd "ashley she has not talked to anyone in almost 5 years just go" "no give me the phone" i heard people moving around then the man on the phone it was not Andy "hello ivy" i started sobbing again "Andy?" i said in a shaky voice  "noooooooooooooo i am Ashley why are you crying" "i want to talk to Andy" "why" ley me talk to Andy" my dad looked at me with wide eyes "I WANT TO TALK TO ANDY NOW" i yelled "Ivy?" "Andy are you alive?" "ivy are you talking" "nooo i am sky diving" "hey your question was stupid too" i smiled a little "who is ashley" "a guy in my band" "oh band?" "so you did not just stop talking you stiopped listening too huh" " t\in all honesty yes" Andy giggled then said "i miss you Ivy" "i miss you too" "go to sleep i am alive and healthy i will call you in the morning" "sure you will" "what does that mean" "nothing goodnight andy" "goodnight Ivy" i hung up the phone then looked at my dad "are you talking again" i shook my head no then layed down he sighted then left the room.

         I layed in bed untill i heard my dad turn off the tv and go  to his room closeing the door i waited to heard him snoking before getting out of bed and walked into my bathroom i opened the drawer remoring the faulse bottom and picking up my razor. I walked over to the bath tube and held my wrist over it before sliding the blade acrossed it blood rolled off my arm and into the bathtube i put the razor over my wrist again and slide it acrossed againa and again before i knew it there was 9 new cuts on my wrist bleeding i washed the blood out of the bathtube and off my arm before returning to bed.