chapter three

Me and James went up to my room and i started packing "what are you doing" "i am going to stay with Andy over break" "No" he wined "why" i mocked his Winnie tone "the fair i want to go with you" "like a date" "yes" "why me" he was quite and then walked over to me he put his arms around me and kissed my neck "because i like you a lot you are different we like the same music and you are smart your are beautiful you are just amazing i have never meet a girl like you" "we just started talking today" "ya but we have known each other for a while we have classes together and lunch i work for your dad during the summer" "we have one class together" "well you talk to me so you either like me or trust me" "both" "see you like me too" he kissed my neck again and i giggled "stop that tickles" "it does ayee" "yes" he started tickling my side i wiggled away put he pushed me on my bed and started tickling me more he leaned down and kissed my head then my lips someone cleared there  throat "what happened to hands to yourself" Andy asked James moved away and sat on the foot of my bed "thanks" i said "that's what I'm here for" Andy teased i stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes "packing whats going" "um how long am i staying" "all of break you are leaving the day it starts and coming back the day after if ends you will only miss one day of school and if you want this summer you can stay with me" "maybe" "so whats going" "um them two bags and i have to get some stuff out of the bathroom" "go" "ill come with" me and James walked into my bathroom and i got some stuff like an extra hair straightener some make up i can live without for a week and  pills all 6000 of them i have to take well there are only like three but still James opened my drawer and i slammed it shut "what" "stay out of there" "why whats in it" "stuff my stuff" "i wanna see" "no" "is it tampons" "no" "then what" "nothing" James picked me up and moved me out of his way and opened to drawer "its empty" "yap" he poked the bottom and seen it move then lifted it up revealing all of my razors some stained with blood his eyes watered and he looked at me "please tell me you hunt" i looked down and played with my sleeve James shut the door and locked it he picked me up and sat me on the counter he unzipped my hoodie and pushed it off of my shoulder he seen the cuts and a tear rolled down his check he wiped it away and kissed me it was the sweetest  kiss ever i could tell he really loves me. when we pulled away he gave a half heart ed smile then rolled up his sleeves he had cuts and scars more then mine but not as deep i ran my fingers over them and kissed his check "i will stop if you do" he whispered "i cant" "you cant we can" i thought for a second then agreed "we can try" James smiled and kissed me then Andy tried to open the door "Ivy keep your pants on i have to leave soon you two can wait" "we are not doing anything" "why is the door locked" "personal conversation" "sure come one i want to see you before i leave" "coming" "i bet he is" i opened the door and slapped Andy's arm "idiot" "meanie" i got the last of my things ready for Andy to take just some clothes and stuff i am staying a week why i could not bring it all then i don't know. 

        After talking to Andy for a while James said he had to leave i walked him to his car Andy watching us from the door. "so ivy" "ya" "um are we..." "i don't" "will you" "will i what" "will you go out with me" i smiled and kissed his check "yes" we hugged and parted ways when i got inside i did a little dance getting weird looks from my father and Andy hen the door bell rang i opened the door and seen four men "hi?" "hi is Andy here" "yes come in" i moved so they all could come in i closed the door and went to the bottom of the stairs "ANDY YOUR MALE STRIPPERS ARE HERE" "WHAT" "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" i showed the men to the living room and sat in the chair across from them "you can do better" i said they all looked at me then one of then asked "what" "male stripping is not gods way" they all looked at each other and the same guy said"we are not male strippers Ashley is king of strippers but not stripping" "Ashley?" "that would be me" "your the drunk guy" "what" "i called Andy you took the phone and asked why i was crying" "are you Ivy?" "yes" they all smiled and looked at me "we are your brothers band" "i know Cc Jinxx Jake Ashley i am a fan" "of your brother" "well you will talk to my band but not me fuck you to Ivy" "they never left me" i whispered before walking away "what" "i did not say anything" i went in to my room and Pierce the veil was on so i lay-ed in my bed looking up at my ceiling. I feel asleep soon after that.

        "Ivy Beirsack wake up now" my dad yelled "You are going to miss saying goodbye to Andy" i jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly running down the stairs i ran out of the front door just to see Andy's car driving out of sight i tried to yell for Andy but nothing come out off my mouth so i started running i ran and ran then everything stopped Andy's car was crashed into a pole fire poor out of every window all i heard was Andy screaming in pain i ran over to the car to see no one inside looking around tears rolling out of my eyes trying to scream Andy's name but still nothing coming out his screams got louder and louder then everything started spinning and then they stopped Andy seen my mom "mom?" "hello Ivy" "mom wheres Andy" "Andy is dead" "no i talked to him today he is fine" "look in the car Ivy" i turned around and looked in the car but i did not see Andy i seen Ashley i screamed and tried to open the car door he was jerking around in pain trying to get the fire off of him but he failed soon his body went limp and the door opened and Andy and all of black veil brides feel out of the door i screamed as loud as i could and stood this is just a dream Ivy wake up it is just a dream WAKE UP 

        i opened my eyes to see everyone around me everyone but Ashley i started crying and screaming rocking back and forth everyone was trying to calm me down but i still screamed i could not get any words out then i yelled Ashley. They all stopped and looked at me "what" "is he okay" "yes he is asleep on the couch" i got out of bed and ran to the living room i seen him on the couch and i instantly tensed up everyone was behind me now i slowly walked over to Ashley and put my hand on his arm shaking him lightly he jerked up and i let out a cry before hugging him as tight as i could he hugged me back and asked "whats going on? "we have no clue" Andy said "ivy?" Ashley tried to let go of me but i held him tighter he picked me up and lay-ed me on his chest "everyone go to sleep we will talk about this tomorrow" everyone lay-ed down and i was soon the only person awake. 

        i looked up at Ashley he still had his arms around me tight i looked at the clock 4am i lay-ed my head back now on Ashley's chest and tried to fight away sleep i am never dreaming that again it was horrible i can still see Ashley jerking around i tightened my grip around Ashley "you okay?" i looked up and seen Ashley's eyes open i nodded my head and lay-ed it on his chest again he ran his fingers threw my hair and i fell asleep.