1

Slicing the last training doll open, I dropped my arm and sighed heavily. I heard clapping and turned around to look at my teacher, Aizawa-sensei. Leaning against the wall on the other side of the training hall.

"Well done. You're getting more and more control over your quirk. But you should really work on your temper. Remember, your emotions get out of control, your quirks get out of control.", he commented.

Breathing heavily, I nodded and headed his way.

My sword went up in flames and disappeared. I sat down next to my favorite, always grumpy and tired teacher. But I liked that about him. It was something that you could laugh about sometimes.

I took my water bottle and drank until it was empty.

"So, what now?" I asked, huffing. He shook his head and patted my head.

"Enough training for today. You've done well today. We'll meet here tomorrow at the same time. But it'll be more intense. So, prepare." He turned around and left before I could say anything.

"Yessir...", I mumbled to myself and got up. I pressed a button and the training area went back to look like a normal hall. No signs of any traps or moving obstacles, which were all designed solely for the purpose of training me. But they could only train a few of my abilities. I get extra training because I have more than just one quirk, so more to control. Explains itself, right?

After grabbing my stuff and locking the system I went back to the dorm.

Entering the living room of the 1A dormitory, I relaxed a bit at the sight of my fellow classmates doodling about. A few greeted me and I smiled. My eyes searched the room for my best friend, but landed on Todoroki Shoto, the silent cool guy with heterochrome eyes and hair, who sat at the table eating what looked like cold soba. I blushed when he looked at me and smiled. I quickly nodded at him and rushed on.

"HEEEYY ALEX! Wanna join us in a game of Mario Cart?" a pink haired alien shouted. I laughed when I saw my best friend Ashido Mina jumping up and down in front of the TV like a pink fluffball. Next to her were Kaminari Denki and Kirishima Eijiro, shifting excitedly.

The two boys, one blonde the other redhaired, gave me a thumbs up.

"Sure! I'd love to! Just give me 30 minutes I need to take a shower!", I said smile growing, my tail wagging excitedly. And yes, I have a tail. Its black and can take on a shape of a scorpion spike or a fluffy cattail. Whatever is more useful at the moment.

"You'll be taking another shower once I beat you!" Kirishima laughed and bumped his fists, hardening them in his rocky quirk. Yeah, he's rocky, lol. I smirked.

"Oh, the challenge is on ya rockhead!" I yelled happily and ran up the stairs to my room.

"But don't you dare cheat with that tail of yours!!" I heard him shout after me. I giggled, deciding that I would give them a fair fight. After all, I could still beat them no problem. Except for some other people like Bakugou Katsuki or Midoriya Izuku... Just when I finished that thought I ran into him.

"Hey, Alex. Are you done with extra training? Any progress?" the freckled shrubby boy asked. He's such a cutie... Always worried about me. Literally always...

"Yup and yup. Aizawa is just still on about my temper... meh. But I guess he's right. Don't you worry your head over it Izuku. I know that you are, but that really isn't necessary. All Might dealt with him and I am fine okay? And if he ever tries to reach for me again, I know that I can shut him up." I patted his shoulder and he looked into my eyes. He wavered for a moment. I huffed pulling him into a hug.