Catorce

Lights from the window blinded me. It's already morning. Day's passed swiftly and finally I can get some rest.

With the help of the Grand Duke and Grand King we were able to finish everything ahead of time.

The men they sent to help are all responsible, diligent and all that an employer will like the employee to possess.

To make it more crazy, we will open the businesses at once. The Bank and Hospital was build earlier but we still didn't open it to the public.

The Food shop will have the bakery at first floor. Restaurant at second floor. And all the odds and new food at the third floor to fifth floor. Third floor will serve food from this world.

The Dress shop or boutique will occupy first to fourth floor. First floor for girls and second is for boys. Third will be for men and fourth will be for women.

At fifth floor will be the salon. It offers wide variety of services. Sorts of massage, nail polishing, hair cuts, spa or more.

And at the whole sixth floor will be occupied for the beauty products. From hair to face and all. Lotions, shampoos, soap and etc.

Car shop will occupy three floors. And the fifth floor is solely for repair. Sixth floor for parts that will be sold separately. The second floor is for motorcycle and bicycles. The car factory and motorcycle  is produced at the second floor.

We will only release one type, aswell as in bicycles and motor. The thing is it will be released half a year from now. The design, interior or even how it works confuse my team that's why I gave them time. But, the bicycle and motorcycle will be released soon.

The Hospital will have pharmacy and potion shop inside located at the first floor.

The bank layout or blueprint will be private and the architecture design is complex, very complex. It seems like an endless maze.

The thing that I did with my product are, assurance that it can't be copied. Once you try to disassemble and thoroughly study it, it will self destruct.

Except for beauty products, but once you try to examine it, it will cause a ruckus. The elements mixed well enough and gravity itself will never allow it to separate for study purposes.

All of this are controlled by me. I can stop it from self destruction. Because it will send a notice to me first before it will a disturbing action.

The Big Three company are composed of more than fifteen floors. The Hospital and bank has twenty floors. The tech company has eighteen.

While the other company or buildings has fifteen floors. For further elaboration, example- the Food Shop. From sixth to tenth floor are used for the employees. And the remaining floors were used as factory. Where the products are produced.

In short, the other floors are used as offices. The elevating system used are lift/ elevator, stairs and escalator.

I only establish business that are out of this world. It's from earth. Duh...
98% of the products are original and can't be find in any market. Unless if you will go to Czee itself. Czee palace as they say.

Online shopping will be released two years from now aswell as the Pick up delivery services.

We will let the business flourish first and establish a good reputation and quality.

As for the bank, the used of credit card will be advertised and they will introduce first that it can be used in any Czee Business.

Hinde pa kaya na magamit sa iba't ibang business dahil hinde pa maganda ang pundasyon nito kaya sa Czee muna magagamit. Just for the introduction. But, Nobles will surely be crazy with these.