Part 2

*Asia's P.O.V*
Jay stopit. I said in a horny voice, but he kept on kissing me and it was turning me on. I gave up trying to stop him because I knew I missed his kisses and his touches so I laid back and enjoyed.
*Jay's P.O.V*
Boy I missed Asia so much, it might have been a week since I seen her but I've been going through withdrawals. I took her shirt off and put my hand in her bra. She tensed up in excitement as I rubbed her nipple softly. I teased her nipple for a minute and I finally decided to take her bra off. I sucked on her nipple seductively as she moaned softly. In a matter of minutes my face was between her legs. I flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit slowly while she wrapped her legs around me. I felt her legs shaking which told me she was close to having an orgasm. Out of no where, I felt her legs tighten around my neck and she started squeezing the bed sheets, but that didn't stop me. I went faster until my mouth filled up with her sweet juices. My job was done. I came up and gave her a long tongue filled kiss and helped her put her pants back on. I layed beside her and looked at her beautiful face. "That's all mine." I thought out loud as I stared at how perfect her lips were. She turned around and laid her head on my chest and I ran my fingers through her soft long brown hair. I gave her one last kiss before I drifted off into sleep.