Part 3

*Asia's POV*
I woke up to somebody knocking on my bedroom door. I knew it was my brother he was the only person in the house besides Jay and I. He's been taking care of me ever since my parents died in a car crash 2 years ago. I finally found the strength to get up and answer the door. I opened the door to find my brother holding a McDonald's bag in one hand and two Minute Maid orange juices in the other. For you and your "lover" he said in a playful voice. I blushed a little bit because I know he was referring to what happened last night. I didn't think he'd hear. I took the bag from him and let him bring the juices in himself. Before he left he told me I had to clean the kitchen and take out the trash before I go anywhere. I turned around and rolled my eyes. I woke Jay up so he can eat his food. When I tell you that's the hardest part of the day! It took me a whole 15 minutes to wake his sleepy ass up. He's not a morning person I can tell you that. He finally woke up after I punched him in the arm for the umpteenth time. Whaaaat Asia he said in his sleepy voice which made my knees weaken a little. I threw his mcgriddle at him followed by his orange juice. He looked at me as if I was crazy. Boy if you don't get the fuck up and eat so we can clean this damn house. He got up as quick as he can and ate his food in a rush. I was still on the second bite of my mcgriddle when he came and picked me up and carried me down to the kitchen. He got the cleaning supplies and threw me the mop.
An hour later we were heading up to the shower. I got my washing sponge and a towel and took my clothes off as Jay started the shower water. He stared at me with an adoring look as if he's never seen me naked before. I stepped in the shower and started washing myself as Jay came behind me and took my sponge from me. He started lathering my back with soap and worked his way down to my ass. He turned me around and started rubbing my Pussy but I told him not now. I finished washing up and stepped out the shower to dry off.
TBC😋😊