Part 4

*Jay's POV*
I watched as Asia stepped out the shower. Her body was perfect. Perfectly round breast, small waist, her booty was big. And it was all mine. I smiled at that thought. A few seconds later Asia burst in as if she was mad. What's wrong? I asked with a worried expression. Who is she?! She asked, her voice filled with anger. I was confused. What are you talking about baby? She cocked her head to the side. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. She then showed me my phone. I saw a text message that read "it's wet all for you, daddy" followed by a picture of a vagina. I was mad because I knew exactly who it was. Asia burst into tears. I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I tried to hug Asia but she pushed me away. Get out. She said as her eyes filled with tears. I had no choice but to do what she said, so I packed my bag and headed home.
5 minutes later I arrived at my apartment. I walked in and threw my bag on the couch. My phone vibrated, it was another text from the same girl asking if I wanted to come over. I didn't respond because I wasn't into her. She was just a one night stand from last week when I went out with my friends. I knew Asia was upset so I gave it time before I called and tried to explain. I thought back on all the memories we shared the past three years we've been together. All the ups and downs we had. I didn't want to lose her over some stupid hoe I fucked last week. I finally found the balls to call Asia. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. The phone rang 3 times before she sent me to voicemail. I left her a message saying we need to speak asap. I just sat and waited. After 2 hours of waiting she finally called. I answered the phone nervously. It took her a while to say something so I just stayed quiet and waited for her to speak. You have no idea how much you hurt me. We've been together for three years Jay! Three fucking years and you do me like that?! She continued. Asia, I'm not gonna lie to you because I know it's just gonna make matters worse, but can I explain to you what happened? I asked. Go on she responded. Okay, so last Thursday I was out with the boys. We got drunk and met a few females. I didn't think it would get that far, but I ended up taking one home. She tried Having sex with me, but I refused. She then ended up forcing herself on to me. I don't know why I didn't fight back, but we ended up Having sex. Asia was silent for a minute. Wow Jay. Why did you hide this from me? She asked. I didn't wanna hurt you. She got quiet once again. Jay, you didn't wanna hurt me, but I found out for myself which made it worse. You had your dick inside another female and you wanted to hide that from me?! Let's not forget you don't know the bitch! She exclaimed. I was at a loss of words because I know she was right. She hung up the phone after a while. She was all I could think of that night. I had to find a way to fix this.
TBC😋😌