Part 5

*Asia's POV*
It's been almost a week since I've last seen Jay. He's been blowing up my phone ever since I found out he fucked a bitch he didn't know behind my back. I was still upset about the situation and it felt like I was never going to get over it, but today I finally decided to talk to him. I'm not gonna lie, I missed him. I can't go a day without him let alone a whole week. I thanked my brother Braylon for the ride as I stepped out the car and made my way to Jay's apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for what seemed like an eternity for him to come to the door. I looked at Jay and saw that he had just got out the shower. He was shirtless and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He was wearing the Axe soap I liked too. He was up to something, I could tell. I walked in the house and went straight to the fridge. I was hungry, I haven't eaten all day. I found some strawberries and whipped cream and made my way to Jay's room. So. I started what you gotta say to me? I asked as I sprayed the whipped cream on the strawberry. He sat next to me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. I wasn't going for it, I don't care how sexy he was looking at the moment I wanted to talk. Look Asia, he began. I'm sorry about what happened I told you she was a one night stand and I was drunk, I don't even remember her name to be honest. I looked at him as if he was stupid. Boy, you still fucked her. Obviously you wasn't that drunk if you remembered what happened. So that tells me that you knew what you were doing. This nigga thought I was stupid. I wasn't falling for his lies. I could see guilt in his eyes. Asia listen, I really love you and I would never hurt you intentionally. I told you I was drunk what more can I tell you other than the truth baby, I'm sorry. I seen tears start to fill his eyes. I've never seen him cry before besides when my parents died. I knew he meant what he said, so I went up to him and gave him a hug. I love you Asia. He whispered in my ear. I love you too baby. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to eating my strawberries. I looked up and saw Jay biting his bottom lip, then I noticed he never put on any clothes. He was still wrapped in the towel, and I could see his hardness. I was confused because I didn't know what was causing him to be on hard. Then I remembered I had on a skirt, and I was sitting with my legs opened. Oh lord. I thought to myself. I guess I'm getting some dick today.
TBC😋