Bonus Chapter |4|

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was waiting downstairs for Chae to come so that they can go to the concert. Children were already in the car and Taehyung came inside to look for Chae as she was taking too much time. Kellan was out of the city for some days as she went to the marriage ceremony of her friend. So no-one was actually present except kids and their parents. 

She never took this much time in getting ready but today she is. 

Yeah, why not? After all Kim Seokjin's concert. 

Taehyung glunched and continued waiting. Finally, after some time, she came downstairs ready in a purple dress and was looking breathtaking alluring. Taehyung's felt his heart gotten skipped a bit seeing Chaerin like this. 

She was looking so tempted that he wants nothing but to devour her at the very moment. 

This woman will gonna ruin by me tonight 

He smirked. Till then, Chae was already downstairs. She comes towards him excitedly and asked him. 

CR: How am I looking? 

TH: You will be the cause of my death one day, woman.

He whispered seductively making Chae blush in return. 

 TH: I think we should leave... We are getting late. 

He said and Chae nodded. She interlocked Taehyung's arm in hers making him surprised and grinned cutely. 

Finally, after half-hour of driving Taehyung reached their destination, and the kids started jumping in joy while clapping with their hands. Taehyung chuckled coming out of the car and went back to open the door for the kids. 

They went where the guards bowed at Taehyung. He nodded and went inside with his family following the guard who led them into a VIP section. 

Taehee: Woah! This place is so loud. 

Taehee stared at the place with her doe-like eyes. The parents chuckled at her cuteness while Taekwon was busy capturing the beautiful looking like a purple ocean in his camera. He was so fond of photography just like his father. 

TK: Dad, I'm gonna show it to my friends. Yayay!

Taekwon jumped in happiness and went to the couch and sat beside Taehee while showing the pics to Taehee while Tae and Chae went to sit on the other couch. Soon they heard loud sounds from the crowd. They were hooting and cheering when Seojin entered the stage while giving his most precious flying kisses. 

CR: OMG! WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!

Chae exclaimed as a little girl did after seeing her superman. Taehyung chuckled looking at her childish ecstatics. She is cute

On the other hand, kids too joyous in the delights as if they saw a superhero. well, Jin was the superhero of his fandom. 

They sat back when the show started and Jin started singing after a delightful and funny intro which brought a smile to everyone's face. He started his performance with 'Tonight' and end it with 'epiphany. Everyone was kinda delighted and enjoyed the concert which lasts long for 2-2.5 hours.