PART 4

chaerin's pov...

more than one week has been passed since I am working here in this cafe. they provide me reasonable but not enough money as it is just medium cafe so the salary must be a little but it's ok at least here no one thinks bad of me like Mr. Kim and all shit. well, mom's treatment is going further and the days are passing normally I hope no storm will come up now in my life I'm already so exhausted. 

suddenly someone pulled out me by thoughts from a very loud shouting.

"YEAH, YOU...SHIN CHAERIN...DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU...HUH...NOW COME AND DO THE LEFT WORK"  it's boss... "Y-Yes yes, boss I'm coming," I said to him and get back to my work.

"Yes...hello mam and sir.. what will you like to order.?"

____________

 Taehyung's pov..... 

it's already been more than one week since that incident. almost in every company, I searched down, there is no evidence of her anywhere. then where is she now..god damn it chaerin...you can't escape from me...you will have to pay further.

I was sitting on my couch in the cabin thinking about all this when Yoongi interrupts me...

Yg:    we have found...

Th:    hmm...w-whatt///

Yg: I said we have founded about her... he said and a sudden smirk comes taehyung's face.

Th:   then where is she now?

Yg:    well... she is working on a restaurant..far from here...

Th:   ohh really...she thinks that she can escape from me that easily.

Yg:    here is the address..he placed the address on the table in front of him.

Th:   good... now who will save you my dear chaerin..*smirk* "thankyou". he said and YG left.

___________

Now it's become very late night...everyone left, chaerin also left for the hospital and the owner of the cafe is just about to close it and go home. suddenly he heard the footsteps coming behind him. He turned around to see that who is it... he found a tall figure with some other men also was coming from the darkness. the smirk is plastered on his face. he looks like a very rich and powerful businessman... Well, he is taehyung.

the old man didn't understand anything and asked taehyung by bowing..." Yess sir...how may I help you" the old man asked.

"Well I need something," he said while sitting on a chair of the restaurant.

"something..but Youngman the working hours are closed...sorry," the old man said to him.

"N0 no no..adjust... I'm not asking about things to eat" he said while a little laughing.

"Then...how may I help you" old man asked

"well ahjussi... I heard that you have two children and a very nice wife..hmm"... he said while smirking.

"y-yes..b-but..wh-why"  the old man started getting scared.

"so if you want to live them further then make your employee that shin chaerin fire...otherwise...you will end up losing your family". he said while smirking and then gritting his teeth in anger.

with those words, he left the restaurant and the old man all in confusion and fear. The old man looked outside in fear watching that one of his men opens the car's door for him and he sitted inside while adjusting his coat and a smirk never leaves his face.