PART 37

Enjoy!

      ~~~***~~~

Momo's POV:

I come out of the ward to get some medicines for chaerin as per as the doctor's prescription. She told me everything related to chaerin's health and I know why my friend is being like this. She is getting punished by God for the things she didn't ever do. There is not a single mistake of her for what she is paying now. I can't see my friend getting stressed like this. Also, when her little baby is also paying for this. No, She didn't deserve to live like this. she deserves a happy life. Her baby deserves a better future. 

How can that bastard taehyung do this with her when she is pregnant with his child. Didn't he love her now? Did his love for her die? Mostly, Didn't he love his own baby. Then why the hell my friend is suffering from all this bullshit. 

Since I come back to Korea, Not a single day went by when I didn't think about her. I wanted to talk to her and wanted to clear my all misunderstanding with her. My mistakes. 

When I heard Jk and his friend talking about Chae and taehyung, I get to know that chaerin actually married to taehyung. Otherwise, I was thinking that she settled down with Mark. Since We all fell apart from each other, Our life becomes like a hell. Not a single day went by When I didn't regret on my mistake For forcing taehyung on that Car ride and all that bullshit because of which our life changed. 

When I get to know that taehyung is alive, I was so happy. But what I come to know after comming back her that the actual taehyung has really died and the taehyung who is now becoming successful, is a cold-hearted billionaire. Who is just seeking his revenge on everyone? Including me too. 

Since my scholarship got canceled in Japan, I came back to Seoul. My all dreams fade away They fell apart like useless trash. And I know that taehyung is behind all that. He is the reason why my scholarship got canceled suddenly. so that I will suffer. 

But, It was my mistake too. I know that he is doing all of it just for his revenge. He took his revenge on everyone. Including chaerin. But his revenge will go that much far, I never knew that. He didn't even think about his own blood. His child. How came he became this merciless. For what he did, He didn't actually deserve to live with chaerin and his baby. 

I pushed my all thoughts aside and finished buying medicines and paid the bill. I came back to the Ward where chaerin is but still, my steps halted in mid-way when I thought how will she gonna react after seeing me after a long time. Cause the things between us are not normal like used to before. 

But, This time I'm not gonna leave her. This time my friend needs me. She needs me. She is pregnant. I'm gonna face her this time. No matter if she is still angry with me. I don't care. I'm gonna face her this time. All this time I was dying to talk to her. To see her. And now, my patience is giving up.

With that, I went inside the room and put the bag on the side table, and sat beside her waiting for her to wake up. 

________________

AT INCHEON AIRPORT