Chapter 6

Halime's POV

Halime had never felt happier, Ertugrul had thrown a huge feast in her honor. But she couldn't help but feel uneasy. Though they had killed Yagiz, and imprisoned illibilge (Who was no longer Ertugruls wife) and now the alps of the nomad tent were going to kill acer bey. And inform Avar Bey of the situation. She knew the devil always had new tricks to play. She shook her head. She was being ridiculous. She got up from her bed and went to breakfast. She had been here for a week now. Everyone was comfortable and happy to have her back. She regained the responsibility of being the Hatun of her nomad tent and removed many ridiculous rules Ilibilge had put into place. Selcan Hatun, Hayme Ana , Osman, and Savci were sitting at the table. They perked up at seeing her. "Ana!" They shouted excitedly. "Sit here!"                                                    "Okay okay, oglu, let me help them cook first. " she told them. Hayme ana smiled at her.                  "Buyr kism, we will make the meal" she said. Selcan nodded. Halime shook her head.                       "At least let me help set the table." She grabbed the spoons and plates and set the table. Then took a seat next to her sons.  They waited for the men to arrive.

Hayme Ana's POV

Ertugrul, Gundogdu and Gunduz entered the marquee. "Assalamu alaykum." said Ertugrul, Gundogdu and Gunduz simultaneously. "Wailaykum salaam." replied in Halime, Osman, and Savci. Gunduz sat opposite to Halime, and stared at her, as if wanting to glue her face into his memory. Ertugrul sat at the head of the table. Gundougdu sat next to Selcan. Hayme Ana saw a sparkle in Ertugruls eyes that she hadn't seen for a long time. She felt worry and tention lift from her shoulder. He was okay. He would be fine. Halime was a different story. What if she was different. When ever Halime was thinking, Worry lines appeared on her face, She had been through a lot. Hayme Ana hoped she was okay. 

A/N Short chapter to reassure you I'm still here, ill try to make longer ones