The start of the Sleepover (Chapter 3)

AN: Hi! How are you guys! Thank you so much for all this love and support, it means so much to me TwT. This chapter will not be like the first two, and will be a continuation, if you get what I mean. Who likes long author notes, so let's get into it! Also I realised that they could have had the sleepover in the common room after this chapter, so lets just say that Aizawa has access to it for now.

Deku POV

It was a lot of fun, just me, Todoroki, Kacchan, and Kirishima giggling and gossiping till the others came, after handling the drinks and stuff, cuz me and Todoroki- kun completely forgot about them. The others... I realised something.

Deku: Todoroki-

Todoroki: Call me Sho.

I was blushing uncontrollably. I continued.

Deku: Sho, should we tell the others about... us?

Todoroki: I don't know, are you guys telling them?

He gestured to Kirishima and Kacchan. Kirishima shrugged.

Kirishima: I'm not sure. Bakubabe-

Bakugou: Do NOT call me that Ei. 

Kirishima: ... k. WAIT DID I HEAR EI-

Bakugou: Yes, yes you did. Wait, u don't like it? I thought you were okay with it from before, I'm sorry babe-

Kirishima: I LOVE IT! EEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE ALWAYS KEEP USING IT-

I giggled as Kirishima leapt onto Bakugou. They honestly are the CUTEST.  I laid back onto Todoroki's chest, smiling cheekily. I had a plan.

Deku: How about... Let's NOT tell them, hmm?

I swear all their jaws could've hit the FLOOR from how surprised they were. They stared at me as if I had just turned into a slug or something.

Bakugou: ... Well Deku, didn't think you were capable of such a plan, but sure, I'm in.

Kirishima: Midobro, I thought you were a good child? But k, I'm in.

Todoroki: Midoriya-

Deku: Call me Izu.

Todoroki blushed. Score. Tit for tat, eh?

Todoroki: O- oh ok, Izu, this reminds me of exactly why I love you.

It was my turn to blush, and while Kirishima and Kacchan were laughing, I could see a smirk on Sho's face. I gasped.

Deku: Sho, I thought you were innocent! Besides, the point of this plan is to make Uraraka and the shippers suffer.

Todoroki: W h a t

Bakugou:  YES. TIME FOR ROUND FACE AND THOSE GIRLS TO FINALLY PAY FOR SHIPPING US SO MUCH! 

Kirishima: Ummm, ok... *sniff* So manly...

Sho looked so confused, it was honestly hilarious. I explained to him exactly what Uraraka did. He just brushed it off with a wave of his hand.

Todoroki: Izu, I have experienced that firsthand. But the question is, who all do you exactly mean by "the shippers"?

Deku: Well, everyone who ships us. Basically every single person in our class, minus Mineta and Momo (AN: Sorryyyy I swear this has Momojirou, Momo just isn't over Todoroki yet!). 

Kirishima: Momo? Isn't she a chill person?

Bakugou: ... Bruh

Kirishima: What?