{02}

-Hinata Hyuga's Point of View-

I took a deep breath, "we m-made it!" I exclaimed staring at the gates of Suna. To my surprise I felt Temari's chakra at the gate. Temari was aware of my situation regarding my eyes.

I felt her getting closer and suddenly arms latched onto me.  "How ya' doing!" She beamed brightly, I could see her.... Hardly.

I smiled, "g-great!" She laughed, "come on I thought we fixed that habit! Well anywho." I assumed she turned to Shikamaru and Sasuke because I heard her yell. "OI LAZY ARSE, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WENT ON MISSIONS. Hi Sasuke, nice to meet ya' well for one of the many times again." 

I laughed at her outburst, it was very much like her to give Shikamaru hell.

-Third Person's Point of View-

Hinata, Temari, Shikamaru and Sasuke all travelled to a Suna Inn. Temari insisted she would stay with Hinata inside of the Inn instead of going home.

The group of four headed over to Sasuke and Shikamaru's inn room to finally reveal and discuss the mission.

*Yawn* "what a drag... I wonder what this mission even is..." Shikamaru groaned, Hinata giggled. "Well let's find out!" Temari exclaimed, Sasuke remained quiet.

Temari opened the scroll and began to read. "Mission class, A. You must locate and bring the rouge ninjas of the hidden cloud village to the leaf. They are extremely powerful and have remarkable deception skills. If they see you're a ninja they will flee. "

She scoffed as she finished, "what a load of crap— that doesn't sound A class in the slightest" she huffed.  "Well. It did say they have remarkable deception skills, perhaps that is why it is needed that someone qualified for  an A class to higher needs to capture them." Sasuke finally spoke.

Hinata nodded her head rapidly, Sasuke mentally chuckled. 'She looks like a kid' he thought. Temari groaned, "THE ONLY PIECE OF INFO IS THAT THEY WERE AT THE GEM VILLAGE..."

Shikamaru yawned, "that's fine. We'll just get info from people there, they're rouge however I'm sure they stood out in the village. Maybe they're still there..... because of that we should probably head over there in 'disguises' or at least fake identities."

Temari stared at Shikamaru with a slight blush on her face, "so you can do something" she scowled. He shrugged. "I-it sounds like a good p-plan t-to me S-Shikamaru-Kun..." Hinata smiled, "Mm let's figure out our disguises or identities now so when we get close and have to switch we won't waste time choosing."

Everyone agreed. "Okay since we obviously look our age we can pass as umm a group of travelling friends?" Temari suggested. "No... too obvious."

"A-Ah Shikamaru and I look slightly s-similar we can m-maybe Um pass as siblings?" Hinata suggested, Shikamaru shrugged " okay but what about them? They don't look alike at all"

"A-ah um... The only way I can think of T-Temari passing as something is if she w-were your wife Shikamaru-Kun...." Hinata blushed and so did Temari. "E-EH?!?" She exclaimed.

Shikamaru shrugged once more, "that could work I guess. So a brother with a wife and sister with  a friend? That's weird. Why doesn't Sasuke act as your husband."

Hinata's face went beet red. "A-Ano a-ah w-well..." she stuttered. "You're going to be blindfolded right? " Shikamaru stated catching her off guard. "Y-yeah how'd you know." Hinata questioned, she suddenly remember the night before.

"Oh."

"So she is my blind wife?" Sasuke spoke up making sure he heard them correctly. "Yup, she'll have a blindfold on so people don't see her eyes. You'll have to guide your 'wife' " Shikamaru teased. "Okay okay so I'm your wife, Hinata's his wife. You two are brother and sister.. So we're here on a family bonding trip basically? " Temari joked.