{4}

-Third Person Point of View-

Hinata was dashing to Temari and Shikamaru with Sasuke behind her. "Just ahead! B-be careful there's n-ninjas." Hinata warned Sasuke, Sasuke scoffed at the girls antics. He was on par with Naruto of course he had sensed the ninja who were above. Hinata wasn't stupid she knew Sasuke was aware however, she felt the need to warn him.

To make sure he knew that she wanted him to be aware.

Sasuke went into the trees, Hinata could only assume that she was supposed to go towards Temari. That she did.

When she got there she saw Temari with a stab wound and Shikamru fighting some nin. Hinata dash forward and began fighting all the ninja's around Temari. She was upset that she got hurt, yet she was still careful enough to not kill the men.

"T-Temari!" Hinata yelled as she ran to her. Temari gave her a weak chuckle as she coughed up blood, Hinata began casting medical jutsu, it wasn't as good as Sakura's but it should be able to stabilize her wounds.

Suddenly they heard a yell, "SUSANO THOUSAND SWORDS OF DEATH."

Hinata looked in the direction of the yell and saw a familiar susano. "Sasuke" she mumbled under her breath, she knew the opponents he was facing, are strong if he had to use that.

She heard Temari cough, "A-ah! Are you okay?" She said intensifying her healing charka. Temari grabbed her hand, "I-I'm fine... you're going to exhaust yourself stop it!" She scolded.

"BURN OUT." The yell of Sasuke was heard.

Hinata furrowed her brows and continued healing Temari, she had injuries to her internal organs, if Hinata could just heal those she can recover fine.

"Hinata." Shikamaru spoke as he walked up to them. His clothes covered in blood, Shikamaru was a lazy guy. But he could kill dozens of Shinobi.

"Thank you." He said quietly as he watched her heal Temari.

Hinata nodded as she finally healed Temari's internal injuries. She was still injured nonetheless, but was healed enough to bare the pain.

She walked to Shikamaru and began healing his small scraps and cuts. "What a drag. I'm not dying or anything" he groaned as he picked up Temari, who was now fast asleep.

"It's......" Hinata groaned a little bit in pain, "n-no problem" she continued. Suddenly a flash of purple was seen.

"Sasuke-san." Hinata said respectively to him. He glared at her, "your charka is depleting rapidly. Stop it." He said sternly.

Hinata puffed out her cheeks as she turned her head from Sasuke's direction. "I-I need to finish healing him."

Hinata let out a gasp as Sasuke grabbed her wrist. "I said stop." He spoke again, Shikamru groaned in annoyance.

"I'm taking her back to the village, she'll need to recover fully. Aw man what a drag this will be."

Hinata took out a scroll from her bag, she began to write something on it. "S-S-Sasuke...San...." she stutter heavily as his grip on her wrist intensified.

"Your hawk..." she mumbled. Sasuke nodded and summoned him. Hinata attached the scroll to the hawk and sent it off.

"T-there. If you reach this part of the forest by this time, leaf anbu should escort y-you the rest of the way." She stuttered.

"Finish the mission." Shikamaru commanded as he began to walk away.

Hinata and Sasuke were currently searching the bodies of the Shinobi they had injured and for Sasuke... killed.