{5}

-Third Person Point of View-

Hinata woke up to a boy poking her cheek, "H-Hai Raion." She groaned as she turned, "w-wake up!" Raion grumbled, Hinata swatted his hand, Raion growled.

He looked at Hinata's face and saw the tiredness it displayed, he decided it was best for him to let her sleep.

Raion got up and stretched a bit and got himself ready for the day, he came back to the sight to find a man towering over him.

"Where did you go?" Sasuke asked him, "hm." Raion walked past him. Sasuke glared at the boy as he ignored his question.

He watched as Raion went into the meadow part of the forest and he meditated.

Intrigued, Sasuke watched him.

Raion had broke his concentration and got up. He attempted to copy the stance he saw his— now mother do. Sasuke raised a brow at the sloppy stance, he was no Hyuga however he had seen Hinata do the stance a hundred times. He knew what it looked like.

"That's wrong." He found himself speaking up walking near the boy, Raion glared at him. "Why don't you wait for your mother to wake up and teach you..?"

Sasuke was aware Hinata was extremely weak at the moment due to her lack of charka however he wondered if Raion was.

"She's asleep. She's tired. Don't wake her." Raion said coldly to him, "Hn." Sasuke responded, "hm."

".. I have lightning charka..." Raion suddenly spoke as he let a tiny spark of charka flicker in his hand.

Sasuke was amused. "Hn. So?"

"You have it too." Raion pointed out, "I can sense it."

Sasuke stared at Raion strangely, "what a strange young boy you are."

Raion scoffed and turned away, "look if you aren't going to help me then-" suddenly a scream was heard.

Sasuke flinched at the sound, the look of fear flashing over his face.

Raion's eyes went wide "MOTHER!" He yelled out worried as he dashed in her direction.

Raion may have not known Hinata for long but the second he saw her eyes he accepted her as a mother figure, she was kind to him, gave him food, cared for him.... it was amazing. Most women turned a blind eye to him saying, "they were too young to take on such a responsibility."

Hinata was even younger and she did it in a heartbeat. That was enough for him to accept her.

Sasuke began running with Raion, yes he could've teleported but for some odd reason he felt the need to stay with the boy.

They reached the site to find Hinata, with her hair tangled in branches and leaves. Sasuke rolled his eyes, and Raion began to laugh.

He ran up to Hinata and pulled some branches out her hair.

"Haha!.... you're so clumsy!" Raion laughed as he finally let himself go. Hinata laughed along with him, they carefully took the branches and leaves out of her hair.

"S-sorry if I made you guys worried. I- I didn't see the branch" She apologized, "I wasn't worried, you're strong! Mr. Sasuke was concerned though." Raion snickered.

Sasuke blushed as he turned away. "Tch. I don't know how you didn't see a tree branch." He hummed as he walked back to where the meadow was, he was sure Raion would follow him.

"A-Ah! I'm going to have Mr.Sasuke help me with my charka! He agreed.... well I think he did.." Raion chuckled as he smiled at Hinata.

Hinata patted his head, "I'll make us some food. I will bring it over when it's ready..... Stay safe, Raion."