bleed

(After 3 days at mpt)
(Hm and ks sitting infront of each other in sho cabin.... But not on SHO chair.... They both are tense)
Hm: ks ap apny network ko kriye na active
Ks: maddam sir ap network ki bat kr rhi he hum ny secret agents lage hoye hn in darindo ko pakrne ky lia. . . lekn kuch nhi pta chalta. . . kuch nhi samjh aa rha maddam sir waqt rait ke zaarro ki trha hath sy fisla rha he. . .
(They look at each other and suddenly ks eyes turn wet she leave the cabin... She went to her desk she see the locket and keep it in her hand she was looking at it adorably and hm seeing her from her cabin suddenly ks shout maddam sir.... She ran toward ms and show her the neckless...)
Ks: yeh dekhiye ms!!
(Hm eyes popped out after seeing a hidden camera in the neckless)
Hm: isko connect kro karishma...
(They connect the camera to hm laptop and the video start playing hm close the cabin's door... The video start playing it was the recording of what happened with the girl. . . ks can't bear the pain and try to leave the cabin but hm hold her hand)
Hm: nhi ks... Yeh wqt jazbati hone ka nhi he hum logo ky hath me saboot lag gya he... Ab inko inke inteqam tk inke gunnah puhnche gy.
(Ks active her network and she find the place and reaches their it look like an illegal factory of vine.... Ks break the door and arrest 3 people from their... )
(In mpt ks is beating three of them in lockup she giving them worst wounds of their life. . . hm is standing and watching her.... And a man come... he was wearing decent cloths ....ks and hm recognized the person he was the same guy who give physical torture to the girl.... Ks see him and became out of control she come from lockup and start beating the man badly ps cc and ss try to stop her but her bold red eyes are not ready to give up so as pushpa singh. Hm seeing the situation from deep inside she know ks is doing wrong but what the man do is not bearable so she allow ks by staying quite... )
Ks: aj hum tumko btaye gy ky kisi lrki py hath uthne ka kya injam hota he.
Man: ghalt kr rhi ho officer buht mehnga pare ga tumko yeh...
Ks: sasti cheezian psnd b nhi humko... Apne pyaro ko yaad kr lo kyon ky tumhara akhiri waqt aa gya he.
(The man manage to escape.... but ks is happy because her search for the criminal is over. Now she can do whatever she want but the silence in the air indicate something big coming in ks and hm way)
(Ks with hm in her home)
Ks: maddam sir chaliye aur ja kr le kr ate hn is ko aur aj hi khtm krte hn yeh sab.
Hm: (holding a mug of coffee in her hand and walk toward balcony) ks aj apny asman dekha he?
Ks: kya mtlb ms?
Hm: sky krishma singh asman ko dekha he aj ap ne?
Ks: (look at the sky) ji pehly nhi dekha tha ab dekh lia. . .
Hm: is asman ki khamoshi kisi bare tufan ki trf ishara kr rhi he...
Ks: (she put her hand on hm shoulder) dekhiye maddam sir jab tk is lrki ko insaf nhi milta hum dono do jism ik jan bn kr rhe gy esa wada kia tha hum ny ik dosre sy... Ap ko kya cheez sta rhi he btaiye humko.
Hm: humko is asman ki khamoshi sta rhi he ks...
(Ks is looking at hm and she get a call from someone ... Her phone slip from her hand both eyes popped out and her body start shivering hm look at her and pick up the phone )
Hm: hello kon bol rha he?
Ps: hum bol rhe he maddam sir lala ka accident ho gya he city hospital...
(Hm cut the call and they both are going to leave for hsptl)
Ami: kha ja rhi ho haseena beta...
Hm: ami veyom bhai ka accident ho gya he... Wahi ja rhy he.
Ami: mujy b le chalo mera dill buht ghabra rha he beta...
Hm: (point toward shivering ks) abhi hum inko sambhal kr le ke jate hn ap subha mil lena (and they leave)
(Ks and hm come to veyom where they see pushpa singh crying and veyom has some serious injuries)
Ks: vani (her voice is low but veyom listen to her and open his eyes)
Vs: kashi... Ahh (his mouth is bleeding badly)
Hm: kis ny kiya yeh bhai? (While ks is sitting on the bed she was holding vs hand and kissing on it like a child her biggest fear is to lose the love of her life and this fear is killing her)
Ps: hum btate he (she is in anger she hold ks from her arm and make her stand away from veyom) apki waja sy ho rha SI karishma singh yeh sab. . . woh log apke dushman the aur aj humara lala....
Ks: hum nhi amma hum to vani sy... (She try to get close to her husband but ps stop her)
Ps: buht hoa ab hum apka saya b nhi prne de gy apne bety py jaaye yeha sy...
Hm: yeh ap kya keh rhy he ps? Ap janti he ky kitna pyar krti he ks veyom sy aur ap esy kesy....
Ps: yeh kesa pyar he ms.... Aj humara lala moat ky muu sy wapis aya he. . . ks chali jao yeha sy. . . (and ks leave the room hm follow her)
Hm to ks: ks ap waha sy kyon aa gye. . ps gusse mn thi...
(Ks receive a call but hm pick up the call and she put the phone on speaker)
Man: maddam hm ky ghar ko agg lag gye he.
(Hm remember about ami)
Hm: ks humari ami b thi waha
(And they run toward hm home.... They reaches the location and people told them hm ami is im the home... Before thinking for a second ks jump in the house hm was going to do the same but team mpt arrive and stop her doing this. . . )
Hm: nhi amiiiii..... (She was crying and trying harder to break the grip and go inside but santosh shrama and cheeta has a full grip on her body) hum ks aur ami ko nhi kho skty choriye humkoo. . . .
(After 15 mints: ks come outside with ami she was unconscious... Ks face is almost turn to black hm ran toward them and hold her mother she hug her and try to make her awake.... ambulance come ks and hm goes with ami in ambulance.)
Hm to ks: (holding her hand) aj ap apne buht bada ehsan kr diya hum py ks humari jan aj sy apki qarzdar ho gye.
Ks: yeh lije (she give a neckless to hm)
Hm: abu (her heart patels are on the floor because this necklace is the last gift from her abu she hold the neckless and ask from ks) apko kesy pta chala.
(Ks just smiled and look at ami she was creasing ami's head with her hand)
Ks: yeh humari b ami he...
(In hospital )
Ps: ms kuch nhi ho ga apki ami ko... Hum sab apky sath he (ks is sitting beside hm)
Hm to ps: agr aj ks nhi hote tu syd...
Ps: esa mat boliye...
Hm: ks plz ami ka khyal rkhiye ga hum ate hn.
Ps: kha ja rhi he ap maddam sir?
Hm: ghar jal chuka he pushpa ji... Ami ko syd yeh log subha hi discharge kr de rehny ky lia kuch intezam krne ja rhi he.
Ps: bus bato tk hi rishta he na humara maddam sir... Woh sab jhoot tha jo kehte thi ky ap humko apni maa jesy samjhti he.
Hm: yeh kya keh rhi he ap pushpa ji hum apko waqee apni maa samjhte hn...
Ps: tu humare ghar ky hote hoye kahe rhi gi ap khi?
Hm: nhi pushpa ji...
Ps: theek he apko nhi rehna tu mat rehiye hum apni behn ko (she was talking about ami) apny sath le kr jaay gy.
(Hm nodded)
.......
.
.
(Esy stories likhna asan nhi hota aur woh b jab ap character ky sath emotionally attached ho. . . so please tell which part you like the most and in which part you find something missing)