Grief

(Everyone got freeze the silence in the air and blank expressions of team MPT is creating tension among all.... Anubhav take a step forward and he recognized the watch which he give to karishma on her birthday... She always wear that watch... He took another step his heartbeat got heavy he didn't believe on his eyes... The little cute girl in boys dress come around his eyes. . . yes that girl was little karishma... She was calling her younger brother to tie rakhi on his hand. . . and suddenly the girl disappear anu was in his imagination and he shout)
Anu: kashiiiiiii..... (His voice is enough to break the silence in the air and the bond of tension between them immediately break)
(Haseena open the box and see a latter)
Ravi: yehi hath uthaya tha na us ny hum py.... Tu socha yaad krwa do tum logo ko. Don't worry nakli he itni asan dard thori na do ga usko......
(Haseena read out the latter loudly and anu breaths are on relief... But the last line make team mpt worried but they are sure that ks is kidnapped by sarkar and his son and they have a prove against them)
Hm: (in full anger) kya faida he anu apky dsp hone ka itne salo tak ap secret agent rhy he kya faida is sab ka.... Ap apna network active kr ke humari karishma singh ka pta nhi lag pa rhe?
Anu: haseena ji hum pori koshish kr....
Hm: kya koshish (she threw the letter on the floor in full anger) agar koshish kr rhe he tu rzlt q nhi aa rha. . . . (before anu speak a word) hum apko aj ik bat clear kr dety hn anubhav singh.... Hum ko kisi b rishte sy ziada pyari he ks... Aur yeh bat hum jazbati ho kr nhi keh rhy humko is jhan mn karishma singh sy pyara koi nhi he.... Humko woh chahiye agly 24 ghante mn.... Aur agar esa nhi hota he tu hum is sarkar ky ghar chale jaay gy.
(She said it in full anger )
(Ks is being torture by ravi and his gang they give her electric shock and threw rats on her just to break her willpower but she stay strong and this is not bearable by ravi... )
(In night anu call everyone at mpt and tell them that he find ks's location and they are attacking now)
(Police cover the area from each and every side anu and hm is leading the mission.... Ravi is not there but his gang have enough weapons so they don't take a risk. . . they decided to go from roof. . . . ravi order his friend on the phone to scare ks.... His friend try to come close to ks. . . . this time ks is scared she never imagine a man this close to her except the love of her life.... Ks try to stay strong she kick on his foot and this make him more angry . . . . he hold ks hair tightly and start pulling them. . . his face moving close to ks. . . anu and hm instantly fall from the roof and they start firing ....the bullet hit the man's arm and he fall... Anu and hm see him going close to ks.... Anu ran toward him and start shooting at his lower body part hm handle other and police come to arrest them all)
(Team mpt look at ks she was sitting on a chair and tied up with small sharpe steal wires around her body her body was turned to blue ... The nail in her hand turn her hand's color black her feet's nails are bleeding and eyes are red. her hairs are open and her head is also bleeding her cloths are teared from arms and legs.... her lower lip is cutted with knife and she has knife cuts on her cheeks.... The symbols of hunter is all around her body. . . . anu break after seeing his sister in this condition... All other team start crying no one is able to get close to her.... Ks open her mouth to call anu but blood come from her mouth instead of words. Everyone run towards her)
Hm: santosh sharma koi cutter laye yeh steal wires he agar halka sa b lag gya tu dard ho gy ks ko (she said this and her tears roll down)
(Ss come with cutter hm doing it very carefully but from some places the wires are in ks's body... After hm free ks from wires she try to make her stand and she fall in anu's arm)
Ks: bhaiya...
(They took ks to the hospital. . . . doctor admitted her)
Hm: pushpa ji ap ne veyom bhai ko kuch btaya he?
Ps: (crying) nhi ms abhi kuch nhi btaya woh yeha ane ki zid krta aur woh khud theek nhi he...
Hm: acha kia apne....
Ps: ms ap anubhav sir ky pass jay inko apki zaida zaroort he.
(Hm go and sit with anu.... )
Hm: ap kyon preshan he anu? Ap bholiye mat woh karishma singh he oper sy anubhav singh ki behn itni choti moti choto sy kuch faraq nhi pare ga inko.
(Anu look at her and nodded)
(Doctor take anu and haseena malik to his cabin pushpa singh join them as well and CC and santosh sharma....)
Doctor: dekhiye hum ny inka scan kia he. . . aur inki halat buht khrab he inki body main buht injuries hn. . . inko electric shocks b dia gye he jis ki waja sy inki menatal health buri trha distrub hoi he. . . . phr inka hath buht ziada chance he ky kuch arse ky lia paralize ho jaay. . . inko buht buri trha mara gya he. . jis ki waja sy buht sy mussels tot gye hn he. . . aur kuch inki ankho main b dala gya jis ki waja sy ankho main bhi buht buri trha infection ho gya he. . . . inki body main buht jagha sy frozen blood sample mile he hum cnfrm to nhi he lekn lagta he ky inko ice main rakha gya he. . . aur humko inke recovery chances nazar nhi aa rhe.
(He is speaking and everyone get emotional)
Ss: doctor woh na karishma singh he dekhna 2 din main uth kr kahe gy " topa ho kya"
(Cheeta chaturvedi join her)
Cc: aur hn yeh sab jo ap bol rhe hn na agar karishma maddam ko pta chala na to rocket bna ky ura de gy woh apka...
Ps: aur woh na humari bahu he humari. . . . soi hoi sherni he....
(Hm, anu come to visit ks... She open her eyes and see anu sitting next to her bed.... He is creasing her head with his palm... Tears roll from hm eyes...anu hold hm and hug her..... Its hard for ks to speak a word... But...)
Ks: choriye inko anu bhaiya...
Anuseena: oh so sorry...
Anu: ap kesi ho kashi ab...
Ks: yeh kya chal rha ths? Mtlb khi b kuch b....
Anu: nhi behna jesa ap samjh rhi he wesa kuch nhi he...
Ks: tu kesa he kesa he btao humko... Mn samny ho aur ap. . . junior ka nhi tu behn ka hi lehaz kr lety.
Anu: asl mn woh preshan thi...
Ks: to jo b larki preshan ho gy ap isko gale laga lo gy??
Anu: hn q nhi (kareena give their look to anu)
Ks: kuch sharm hote he kuch haya hote he anu bhaiya....
Hm: aur inko kya pta woh kya hote he (she is in anger).... Inka tu chalta hi rhy ga (she come close to ks and ks and give her a forehead kiss) ap bus jaldi se theek ho jaay.... Hum naraz he apsy esy akele chor kr chale gye thi ap hume.
Ks: (she can't speak ) nhi.... Aa
Hm: ap rehny dijiye ks takleef he tu mat boliye kuch b.
Anu: hn g behna haseena ji theek keh rhi he.... (Anu put her hand on hm shoulder)
Ks: (in anger) hath hatiye....
(Anuseena look at each other in shock.... They leave the room and let krishma singh rest so she recover fastly )
Anu: (outside the room talking to himself ) kesi behn he yeh. . . . humari tu shadi b nhi hone de gy yeh to.
(Hm start laughing.... They look at each other and sad expression emerged on their faces.... Deep inside they know that ks is not okay)
.
.
.