pain

(Anand was pointing his gun on haseena malik he is about to shoot but anu hit him first. Anand fall down, anu come near to haseena malik and hug her in a fear to lose her)
Anu: priye ap theek tu he na??
Hm: ji hum blkl theek he anu yeh kon log he?
Anu: kon ho skte he...
Hn: ravi...
Anu: chaliye ab yeha sy karishma singh ko humari zaroorat he...
(Anu and haseena captured anand and his goans. Ravi manage to escape. Police come to arrest them.... Everyone come in ks room)
Ks: (concern) bhaiya bhabi ap dono theek to he na??
Ps: (teasing ks) kya boli ap??
Ks: bhaiya aur ms ap theek to he na.
Hm: ji hum theek he.... Yeh sab tu theek he lekn santosh sharma kha he.
Ss: main yeha ho maddam sir. (She come in the room)
Anu: aj yeh nhi hoti tu syd hum ap sab ko kho dety... Inho ny hi sahi wqt py humko call kiya warna aj na jane kya ho jata.
Ks: kya mtlb??
(Flashback: santu come in hall and see some men with weapons from the window and immediately she call anu for backup.)
Hm: waha santosh sharma aj apne sabit kr dia ke ap waqee ik sachi aur qabil police officer he.
Santu: woh sab tu theek he lekn DSP sir ko call krny sy yeh sabit kesy hoa maddam sir.
Ks: rehny do tumhare palle na pare ga yeh.
(Everyone laugh and go to their respective room anuseena was about to leave but ks's eyes trying to stop hm... But they leave)
(That was purely horrified night for ravi he again get defeated and now he is burning in his anger. There is no way to left for him to calm himself)
Ravi: yeh sab is lrki ki waja sy hoa tha na woh jate jate bhi humari zindgi main agg laga gye. . . ab qissa hi khtm kr do ga. . . bali tu carhe gy aj us darogani ki nhi to in sab ki....
(Next day in mpt haseena and anubhav are discussing the further details of case.
Hm: thank anu raat ko ap nhi hote tu syd hum...
Anu: (put a finger on her lips) shhhh.... Esa kuch mat boliye ap haseena. Ap nhi tu hum bhi nhi.
(They hug and santu enter...)
Santu: oh sorry maddam sir main ne apko disturb kia.
Hm: (she was embarrassed) nhi nhi santu ap kisi kaam sy aye thi?
Santu: woh karishma maddam ka phone aya tha. Aur inho ny kha ke...
Hm: ky?
Santu: (look at anu) bus haseena maddam ky agy peechy chakar mat lagate rehna aj jaa kr is lrki ky ghar walo ko bhi mil lena in sy poch lena kisi cheez ki zaroorat to nhi..... Bus itna hi kha inho ne.
Santu: main chalti ho ap log chalo ho jao. (She left)
Anu: yeh pta nhi chal ska aj tk ke ks chote behn he ya amma he humari...
(Haseena smile)
Hm: sir hum bhi chale gy apke sath.
(Anu nodded)
(Both leave mpt to meet the girl's family but haseena suggest him to buy something for that family... Anu stop the jeep in a shopping market. Haseena buy two beautiful identical dress for younger twines and one beautiful saree for the mother and a dress for father... She also buy two school begs and school shoes and two beautiful dolls... She loves doll. She want to buy more but anu stop her because they are already late ... They reaches to the house and knock the door, no one answered. Haseena smell something fishy, she ask anu to break the door, anu break the door what they saw was unbearable and unwatchable. There is a lot of blood on the floor each and everything was messy spread on the floor... The blood was dripping from four bodies which are hanging in the middle of the hall... The gifts beg fall on the ground first then loose her balance and fall on the ground... Her nerves are tightened and her brain is not reddy to process this... She was shouting "NO" loudly. Anu was also in pian but he is a smart police officer so he decided to call the crime branch first.... Media also come with crime branch.... And they start their investigation. It become hard and hard for anu to console haseena. She is not ready to understand... She was sitting on the floor and just shouting... Her voice scares everyone... Anu lift her in his arm and take her towards the police jeep. Haseena is crying her pain is destroying anu's patience. Anu hold her from her neck and push her face toward his chest because this is the only left way to console her. Crime branch officer come toward anu for asking some question. Anu answer all question very lightly. His eyes still staring haseena malik who lost his senses. After the officer leave anu tie seatbelt to around hm waist and start the jeep. He was also in pain but now he have to be more careful toward the love of his life and his little naughty sister. The jeep passes from a checkpoint and he realise some bikes and cars are following them. He wants to make haseena malik aware of this situation but she is not in the condition to understand anything. So now anu is ready to face this situation single handedly. They start firing on the jeep... Yes they are the people from sarkar. Anu race the jeep and disappear in a second. He stop the jeep in ps's home and lift haseena in his arm because she is not in the condition to walk. He come in the home. Haseena's mother and ks give him a stare he put haseena malik on the couch and make a call probably he want more police protection around the house. Haseena is crying she saw her mother and ran toward her... She hugged her tightly.)
Ami: kya hoa meri bachi?
Haseena: ami mar dia inko... In sab ko mar dia....
(Ks feel a wave of current flows in her body... Veyom turn the tv on and they saw a news... Karishma singh's eyes got widened all she wants is to destroy this world with her anger... Not a single tear come from her eyes... She try to stand and she did and run towards the door... She was feeling an energy in her body the energy of revenge her anger is running in her veins instead of blood... Her wounds start bleeding and her hand approaches to her bike keys which were resting on the table for so long. No one notice that karishma singh leave the couch untill anu hold her from her waist on the door... He hold her with his full energy... But at that spot they are almost equal in power. The power in her is undefeatable. She shouted)
Ks: choriye.... anubhav singh humko choriye. . . (she is applying all her force to get rid from his trap)
(Then veyom come and hold her from her arms and make her sit on the couch.. . . she shouted after seeing haseena malik crying...)
Ks: yeh kya kia haseena malik ap ne. . . wada kiye the na hum is lrki ki chita ky samne khare ho kr aur hun dono ny ..... isi larki ki family ke qatil bn gye. (Everyone is shock after listening to her) hum dono ny qatil kia he iski family ka. Agar isi din ja kr dono baap bety ko goli mar dia hote na tu aj yej nhi hota. . . aur kahe roo rhy he ap. Ab bus buht hoa hum ja rhe he aur ja kr apni bandook ki sari gollian is baap bety ky andar daal de gy... Khtm kr de gy aj hi yeh qissa....
(She angrily standup this time: anu's strength, haseena's jazbat and ps's lectures nothing is going to stop her.... )