torture

(Anu stand up furiously)
Ps: kon he yeh ravi?
Anu: yeh sarkar ka beta he pushpa ji.
Hm: sir plz khul ky btaye. . . hum mn sy kisi ko kuch samjh nhi aa rha.
Anu: sarkar central government ka main pillar he aur yeh iska beta he ravi... Is shehr mn sarkar sy ziada powerful admi koi nhi he.... Na jane humari behn kha ho gy (he is about to cry while saying last line).
(Karishma singhs is tied up with small steal's sharpe strings.... Sharpness of those string are making cuts on her body everytime she try to do a movement.... Her body is bleeding from different places.... Ravi arrive he come close to ks)
Ravi: buht akar thi na tum mn.... Chaho tu abhi isi waqt nikal do tumhari sari akar jesy us larki ki nikali thi.... Lekn nhi mujy tumko marna nhi torna he ( he take a knife a put it on ks's neck he slowly move the knife all over her neck his intension can be seen from his devil eyes)
Ks: chetawani de rhy hn tumko . . . . ik din maddam sir aye gy humko yeha sy le jane aur woh din tumhari zindgi ka akhiri din ho ga.
(After hearing this his knife suddenly stop and he made a cut on ks's left cheek... It hurts but ks controll herself from crying )
Ravi (he was about to leave): oye maddam main buht garmi he inko zara thanda kro.
(Everyone start laughing..... After sometimes they open ks and take her to other room.... Ks see a large glass container of ice... They lock karisma singh in the ice container.... Karishma singh's body temperature gradually decreasing because of ice.... The melting ice and her bleeding wounds are totally not enjoyable.... She was feeling that her blood start freezing.... Her lips tured to blue her stomach tightened up and her vanes start squeezing she never feel such a pain in her whole police career... Her heartbeat gradually decreasing.... At one spot she feel her heartbeat stoped. She gave up on her life she close her eyes and start recalling her life... When she was born her parents her brothers her whole joint family. . . . her school life.... Meeting the love of her life... College days and her spy network... When veyom propose her and her happiness when she decided to leave secret agency and join police... Her police exam and the result... Her bhukal and haseena malik.. . . she remember how they meet each other for the first time how much torture ks give to hm.... Her eyes start throwing crystals. . . . because the water is no more in her body... Then she remember about her promise which she made to herself and the girl.... Each and everything got freeze and the time stops. . . she suddenly see the girl walk toward her.... The girl was carrying a hammer in her hand ks is surprised to see her she is not in condition to understand the situation.... The girl come and break the glass ks fall on the ground with the ice blocks. . . . the room temperature is healing ks body.... )
Ks: hum samjh gye ky tum yeha q aye thi. . . hum ny hi agar himmat har li tu phr tumko insaf kon dilwaye ga. . . (her eyes git wet)
(Ravi come to ks in the hope that her attitude is broken. . . but what he see is totally not expected. . . ks is sitting on the chair like a boss. Ravi's anger is on 5th sky he can't bear such a insult from a lady. . . he start beating his mans in anger.... Ks red bold eyes teasing him he is feeling his defeat and this is not bearable for him. . . ks is smiling and her smile start killing his pride. . . . he take a hammer and a nail from the table he jump on karishma singh and nailed it in ks hand with hammer.... She was screaming because of pain... blood start flowing from her hand her tears amused ravi. . . he was happy to see ks in the pain but deep inside he know that ks is a strong person.... He left after thighed up ks with the same steal wires.... Ks try to remove the nail from her hand because it was near to dead experience she never feel such a pain she remember the time when she was in school and a thorn stuck in ks hand and her brother (anu) cut the whole range of bushes from the garden.... Tears are rolling from her eyes.... All she say is)
Ks: bhaiya (their is alot of pain in her voice)
(In mpt)
Anu: kashiiiiiii (he scream)
(Everyone run toward sho cabin. . . . and see anu)
Hm: kya hoa he anu?
Anu: humko laga haseena ji ky kashi ne humko awaz di he. Humko mehsoos ho rha he woh buht takleef main he humko uske pass hona chahiye hum ja rhy he....
Hm: nhi anu ap esa kuch nhi kre gy. . . . ap buht ache sy jante hn ky woh sarkar koi normal admi nhi he... Hum begair kisi proper planning ky apki jan khatre mn nhi dal skty...
Anu: tu kya chahti he ap hum apni behn ko tarpny de waha. . . (he is in anger) aur q nhi chahe gy ap yeh apko tu woh psnd b nhi he na start sy hi in sy aur inky tareeqo sy chir he apko haseena .... (He leave in anger)
Ps to hm: maddam sir yeh anubhav sir ne jo bola woh bus...
Hm: jante hn hum pushpa ji woh gusse mn he aur inka gussa jaiz b he lekn esy hum inki jan khatre mn nhi daal skte.
(She goes behind anu at his home. . . he was sitting in civil dress on his bed she walk toward him... Anu see her and control his emotions... Hm sit with him and hold his hand tightly)
Hm: jitni takleef mn ap he na anu itni hi takleef hume he.
Anu: jante hn hum haseena ji lekn hum kesy bhool jaye ky humari behn....
(Anu see hm and hug her. . . this is the weak moment anu can't control himself and hm doesn't want him to control... Hm take her face close to his... And join their head.... Anu look at hm and she see alot of pain in his eyes anu hug her tightly.... She felt current flowing on her body when anu place his lips on hm's neck.... Before wasting a second he kisses very roughly over there this irritates hm but she ignore.... Haseena hold anu's head with her palms... Anu is bitting on her uper chest which is hurting .... Haseena doesn't want to stop him but also she doesn't like what anu is doing.... She softly hold him from his chin and kiss on his forehead.... She know anu is in pain so she just want to relax him. . . she hold his hand tightly)
Hm: anu hum jante hn ky ap is wqt shadeed gusse mn he aur yeh b hum jante hn ky ap aur ks apna gussa jab tk na nikal de apko chain nhi ata... Lekn apko nhi lagta ky kisi apne ko takleef de kr khud ko mila hoa sakoon darasl main shrap hota he. . .
(Anu suddenly realize his mistake and he apologize from hm)
Anu: hum apsy mafi mangte hn priye hum apne hosh mn nhi the.
Hm: hum jante hn. . . . q ky ap jan bojh kr kabhi humko takleef nhi de skty. Ab chaliye thane humko karishma singh ko dhoondne ky lia planning b krni he.
(Anu nodded and they leave for mpt.... A boy come in mpt and give a parcel to haseena malik...)
Hm: pta nhi kis ka he oper koi naam bhi nhi likha he. . . . aur kafi dhanda bhi lag rha he.
Ss: tu khol le na maddam sir syd kuch zaroori ho.... Ya ho skta he andar ice cream ho. . . (everyone look at her)
(Haseena malik open the parcel and earth slips beneath her feet... It was an ice box with a cut hand in it.... Everyone recognized the watch ot was karishma singh's watch and her ring everyone shouted..... )