Chapter 1

Niall POV

Today is the day when we find my lucky princess. When I mean we I mean me and the lads who already have wife's. Zayn got Perrie, Louis got Eleanor, Harry got Claire, Liam got Sophie. Now its my turn to have a wonderful wife but one problem. I'm a vampire so its gonna be difficult to find a girl who loves who I am not a blood sucking monster. "Darling can I talk to you" my mother said coming in my room "yeah come in" "remember when you where little and I told you a story called book of love" my mother said looking at me "yeah" I said not really sure "well that story is true" I was so shocked that that book was real. "So that story you told me when I was little was true story" "yeah that how I met your father" if mom found dad then I can find my princess. "So can I use it" "yeah that why I told you meet me in my office after your breakfast okay and clean your room" my mom said looking at me then gazing the room "okay I will".

~~~~at her office~~~

"Mother" I said knocking "come in and take a sit" my mother said taking her glasses off. I sat down and saw her looking thru some things I knew what she was doing she was looking for the book. When my mother finally found it she walked to me "please cherish this" my mom said almost in tears. I knew why she was crying its because when I was 7 my father died trying to protect us from the werewolfs it was a horrible thing. "I will cherish it with my life like I would do with my princess" I said standing up and giving her a warm Horan hug. She smiled at me and gave a pen to me this book will answer your questions you write it down on the book and in answers for you.

Book:

Q: who is my love of my life, the one that loves me who I am, the one I can call princess and, the one I can give kisses everyday and night, The one who going to marry me.

A: she is Korraline Irwin sister of Ashton Irwin and princess of the werewolf kingdom,she be the one to hold you tight and never break your heart. And if somebody do she will be the one to fix she is the princess of your life

I was shocked that it was princess of the werewolf kingdom but my heart loved the image of her beauty and grace ohhh I really want her so bad. Ohhhh the way the book described her she the perfect girl of my life she the ONE.

~~~~three weeks~~~~

Korraline POV

"Wake up sunshine it's time for school" I fluttered my eyes and saw Mrs Johnson "ugh can I have sleep for 5 mins or 5 hours" I said covering my head with the blanket "cmon its Friday and after school you have the whole summer so get up your lazy butt" she said throwing my school uniform. Oh I hated school and the uniforms too it was good that it was friday. When I finished changing I ran down stairs to the big diner table where I saw my father and my sister jenna. "Hey sweet heart sleep well" "no I don't want to go to school I want to adventure around the world" I said looking at my cereal "look I know you want to see the world but education comes first you know that we talked about this" my dad said touching my hand to motion me to look up at him "I know" "know go get your back pack you too Jenna" my father said looking at both of us "don't forget your brother too". I knocked at my brother bedroom door "ash its time go to school we don't want to be late" "coming just give me a sec" "okay second pass know let's go" I said banging at the door. He opened and looked at me like I did something wrong to him "what ?" "You know your annoying" "I know" I smiled at him he giggled a little and ran down stairs where Jenna is. I'm the youngest in the family and ash is the middle child and of course jenna is the oldest.

~~~~school~~~~

"BETHANY" I said running to her "so how Luke" I said "great so I was wondering if you want to hang out today" she said with her books in front of her chest "yeah of course I'll meet at the park near my house" "okay meet you there got to go I'm supposed to meet Luke" "okay don't forget call me" I said waving good bye "okay see ya" beth said walking away. The bell rang I was going to be late for class I ran fast as I can and ran into Cole "oh sorry" I said picking my books up "its fine why are running in the halls you know you could get in trouble for a gg" "I am not a gg" I said "okay Mrs perfect" "I'm not Mrs perfect I know I have good grades in every class but I'm a trouble maker just like you Mr I fail every class" I snapped at him. He was shocked what I just said so I just walked away.

~~~~home~~~~

When school was over I texted Bethany at what time she wants me to meet her after couple of min she said at 6 so i wore shorts and a nirvana T-shirt that Luke got me and black boots. I didn't care what I was wearing I'm just wearing what I want to wear it is my clothes I dont care if doesn't match. I got a text from Bethany and said I'm already here. I ran down stairs when I stepped out of the house I felt like someone was looking at me from behind I look back there was nothing. I got so scared I ran when I finally made it.

~~~~park~~~~

I found bethany sitting in the bench "hey" "hey" "so what do you want to do" I said sitting right next her "we can go to woods when we were little" "that old woods you know my dad banned me from there" "cmon just for awhile its not like your gonna be kidnapped" "I know but you know I respect my father rules" I said "cmon please for me" she said with puppy eyes "okay fine this is the only time" I said giving in.

~~~~woods~~~~

It felt wrong "cmon can we go somewhere else" "where already here"she said going deeper in the woods. I followed her I felt like someone was staring at me I looked around there was no one just me and beth but stupid of me with werewolf power that has great of smell and eye sight. When I looked back Bethany was gone I started to run deeper in the woods to looks for I thought it was a joke. "BETHANY BETHANY PLEASE THIS NOT FUNNY I KNOW YOUR HIDING PLEASE STOP" I screamed then I heard a swoosh behind me I looked behind me and saw nothing it creeped me out so I ran and I bumped in to a curly hair and behind it was another figure I ran the opposite way and bumped into a striped shirt then the figures came out of the woods I was so scared I screamed for Bethany "BETHANY BETHANY HELPPP PLEASE HELLPPP" than this figure came up to me and got close to me. He kissed me in the lips and said "hello my beautiful princess"