Chapter 8

Korraline POV

I was finally home. Home sweet home. I can still feel the air going through my lungs so refreshing. I saw my dad running to me. "Dad!!" "Oh Korraline my sweet daughter" my father said. He kissed my face. "Okay dad I got it" I said laughing. He looked at me straight at my eye and said "who kidnapped you?" "Um" I was about to tell him until I got interrupted. "We will hunt them down for what they done, we won't rest until there dead!!!" "FATHER!! let's not think about that lets celebrate our princess back home" my sister said. Out of no where snowflakes started to appear. "That's weird" Ashton said "okay let's go home or its get worse" my father said already going ahead. Why is it snowing all of the sudden. "Cmon we don't want to get cold now do we" father said.

Niall POV

I was looking through the window. Seeing snowflakes falling down. They remind me of Korraline. How beautiful the snowflakes are is how beautiful Korraline is. *knock knock*. "Come in" I turned around and saw Harry. "Hello Harry" "Hey" he said. He looked a little down "what's the matter?" I said "well Claire is kinda sad that she kept this secret from you" "oh um well tell her I forgive her" I said sitting down. "Okay um." I looked up and saw he was still there. "Do you need something?" I asked. "No just hanging" "yeah I can see that, ugh is something bothering you huh?" I said. "Well since you asked, are you going to find another girl?" I looked up and said "well no, Korraline is my everything. She's my snowflake" "oh just asking well bye" he turned around a ran out.

Now to think about she is my everything. My little snowflake. Her beautiful eyes, her brightest smile, her sweet voice, and her warm caring heart. I need to find her.

I ran into Liam room. "Liam I need your help were does King William live?" "Why may I ask?" he said "I'm trying to get Korraline back" "well how about you try something else" he said "like what" i responded. "Well for starter you need to be more nice and less you do this and that, okay?" "Ugh okay" I responded. "Well you need to be friends with her first you know" "ugh really friends it's gonna take forever" I said "well if you don't do it she won't love you at all and love someone else" he said. "Fine" he gave me a map were King William lives. "Thank you Liam" I hugged him "your welcome" he smiled and started working on papers.

Korraline POV

I went to my room. This big room with a big balcony showing of the stars but since it's cold outside I didn't dare to go outside. I live in to two houses. I live in a big castle were I am now and the other one just a house were there few neighbors. The reason we have two houses is well my mom was a human and my dad was you know werewolf. So my mother wanted us to live in a human world but what my older sister call it the weak and pathetic world.

I brushed my hair with the comb I had and out of the sudden the lights went out just for a sec. I look behind me and saw the balcony door was open. I went to close it until I heard a rustling noise in my bathroom. "Hello is somebody here?" I asked. I was about to open the bathroom door until someone came behinds me and covered my mouth. "I came in peace okay I'm not taking you away" a voice I knew said.

A/N
Hello well here is your update @cody_is_cute5 @Melissa_Horan23456 and to everyone else. Sorry if it's short for you don't worry I would do better on the next one I promise and also sorry for grammar.
Don't forget to vote

~Ari